Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 11:36 PM

Thanked 16,252 Times in 1,135 Posts

Many pages back, I wrote about my wife and her former colleague.

Tonight she was telling me that she was thinking about it a lot and wanted to know if she could do something like that again. I told her of course (although this time I was really nervous). Anyway, when she told her friend what had happened, and the friend shared her own story, apparently the friend told the other guy she has been shared with about my wife, and my wife's friend and this guy have been talking without me knowing (which makes me sad and excited at the same time). My wife asked me what I thought about her meeting with him, and I said that would be fine, but if they did anything, I would like to be there the first time.

I then asked why not share her friend's husband, and my wife perked up and said, "We have been talking about it but didn't know what you would think!" I told her I would rather share her again with someone we know really well instead of some stranger. (My wife has been friends with her friend since 7th grade, and known the husband since 9th or so, so we are talking nearly 30 years here.) She said that she thought she would rather do it with someone she didn't know, but the thought of doing it with someone she knows super well makes her feel a lot more comfortable and turned on about it, and that she isn't doing it just to please me.

She then asked, "If I did it with friend's husband, would you want to do it with my friend?" Of course I wanted to say yes, but I was careful and said, "I am not sure about that." She said, "Good, because she said she definitely wouldn't want to have to do you in return." I admit I felt really crushed and I still do, but it helps to write it out. I mean, she was shared herself with someone after all, so why am I not good enough?

Anyway, my wife and her friend were texting about it as my wife was in bed for the night tonight. It was mostly texts like, "Cool!" and "You guys can talk about anything together, that is so nice!" But no definite plans, and nothing about me.

I am not 100% on board quite yet because of what her friend said about me, but I think I would let someone else enter her again. I ended up loving it last time, despite it only being, like, two thrusts. I just hope she doesn't do anything without me knowing. Or worse yet, she does something with the husband and her friend, and I am not included!

Of course I will keep you all posted if something happens! It could be months from now or tomorrow night for all I know!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: