View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 09:45 PM

Thanked 5,759 Times in 490 Posts
Default Block wall workers

I just had to share this...I hired 4 workers to build a block retaining wall in my yard. They have been working on it for over a week now. Yesterday, it rained and they took the day off.
I gathered up their tools that had been left outdoors and put them on a work bench in my wood shop and texted the boss where they were.
I also decided to give him a treat. I put a 7 inch tablet which displayed a slide show of my wife in various naked poses, showing every inch of her body in various angles. There is a total of about 15 pictures that change every 15 seconds. It looks like it was just haphazardly tossed onto the back of the bench. I also used one of those power cubes that have a built in spy camera so I could see if they noticed the tablet.
Yes! When I viewed the video clips tonight, there were all four of them squeezing in to see the display. LOL. But, the only stayed for a couple of minutes before they left the shop.
I set it up again and wait till tomorrow to see if they spend more time drooling over the pics.
It's exciting to know (and see) them thinking they are secretly looking at my naked wife. I wonder if they will ever mention it? ...or if I should? ...or if they will hit on my wife now? Oh, the possibilities!!! LOL