View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 07:09 AM

Thanked 4,095 Times in 409 Posts

Being swingers lots of fun things have happened to us. 1 in particular stands out.

We were vacationing on Cape Cod a few years back and we went to a bar. Our friend, female half of a couple we had played with showed up as well. We had a few drinks. Then we went to the bar. There were 6 people at the bar.

3 males and 3 females. They were all in their 20's...we're in our mid 40's so probably a good 15-20yr difference. The boys were trying to hit on the girls with little luck.

One of the boys my wife took a liking too. So she kissed him. The women looked at me in shock. I told them we were swingers. Their mouths opened. My wife just kept kissing him. She asked if he had a condom but he said no. They guy was kind of shocked he was able to kiss my wife.

After more than 10 minutes of them sucking face our friend pulls me outside and pulls my pants down and blows me in the parking lot. The women that were in there come out and see and they stop and watch. Our friend had her period so I couldn't fuck her. The women were in amazement this was happening. Eventually I came in my friends mouth and she swallowed it down. I picked her up and kissed her deep and wished I could have fucked her. She said "Yea me too.....my pants are soaked now" (She is a super squirter so I believed her)

Mean while my wife was all hot and heavy as she wanted to get fucked then and there. I took her home and fucked her silly. She actually squirted a bit that night too. I talked dirty about how those three guys wanted to fuck her there and then at the bar. She came hard as I mentioned this.

So it was a fun night. She still blushes when we mention it to swinger friends. It's a fun story and I wish I had a follow up to it but we don't. Sorry.