View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 11:46 PM

Default Episode 6: Portia and the Painting Pokémon!

Hey guys, and apologies for taking so long to get this uploaded, but I have been having computer troubles. I have an inkling that my laptop is on the way out, and that has sort of impaired my progress in getting this story done, and even now I couldn't spell check to my heart's content, but hopefully things should be back to normal soonish. I wanted to upload this for the Thursday, but it is a teensy bit late.

I also want to keep this story going to a standard that I am happy with and one that keeps me interested, and as such I did take this time as down time to process where I want the story to go. I did want to add in more perverse and dirty sexual moments, but that is a still developing idea.

Oh and the pictures this time were kind of to show what inspired the string shot. Not overtly sexual, but obviously I found these a bit ago for something like this and wanted to place them here.

Anyway without further ado, let's continue our story.

Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle Episode 6: Portia and the Painting Pokémon!

Natalie let out a sigh as she wandered the halls of the Pokémon gym. It was also an art school and so some classes were going at the time, but they all seemed distracted by the girl walking through the halls attempting the gym challenge. She was also wearing the ordered uniform of a white robe, flip flops and one piece of her own clothing which in this case she chose her yellow Pikachu panties.

“So, according to the paintings, the first Smeargle should be somewhere high up. I think that probably means he is on the roof.”

Natalie let out a sigh. She figured she would just challenge the gym leader and then move onto the next gym, but if each gym had a challenge then that meant that it would be far from that simple and quick.

She made her way up to the roof which was relatively large, and as she did Natalie found herself looking around for an image similar to the one in the painting. It didn’t take long for her to come upon a Smeargle sitting, basking in the sun.

“Hey that is one of the three Smeargle!” Natalie cried out. “So, what am I supposed to do?”

“You’re supposed to grab the Smeargle!” A voice on the intercom announced.

“I am just supposed to grab it? That sounds easy enough!”

Natalie made her way closer to the Smeargle who after a moment or two noticed the girl approaching her. It got up and with a big yawn it started to paint something on the ground, and then the painting came to life!

“WOAH!” Natalie cried out.

The painting was the image of a Vulpix that had a definite sketch look to it, and after a second it shot fire at Natalie. She dodged it barely and then recalled a bit of information she had heard about Smeargle.

“They can use any move they have seen before so long as they memorise via Sketch!”

Natalie threw out a ball that contained her Poliwag, Waggy.

“Waggy, you need to use Water Gun on the Smeargle!”

Waggy did as it was told and shot water at the Smeargle who flew back, but landed on his feet with little worry. It looked more annoyed than anything and tried to draw another image similar to the first.

“Okay, Waggy, use Hypnosis!” Natalie called out.

Waggy began to shake its belly and after a minute or two the Smeargle seemed to be in a daze. Natalie responded quickly by running up to the Smeargle and grabbing it before it could react!

“It appears the first Smeargle has been defeated, good job Natalie, you sexy, beast!”

The voice on the intercom confirmed the defeat of the Smeargle, and Natalie then made her way to the next one. It was quite quickly found in one of the empty classrooms on the third floor, and after a bit of ingenuity she managed to catch it off-guard using Hypnosis before it could even act.

“The second Smeargle seems to have been caught, only one more to go! I guess you can move that delicious butt when you need to.”

Natalie felt her confidence rising as she made her way around the school, and soon she came to the third and final place, a female locker room that sat in the corner of the school. Natalie wandered inside and was greeted with the hot smell of female body odour, and the steamy sound of running hot water.

There were a few women in the locker room in varying states of undress, but each one seemed disinterested in Natalie and instead conversed about a male student by the name of Adonis. They each mentioned how handsome he was and how big his ‘wiener’ was, but they also kept talking about his love of women’s butts.

“I found you, Smeargle!”

Smeargle was sitting in one of the lockers in an attempt to hide, but he had left a streak of paint behind him the whole way from the start of the locker room. It didn’t take long for Natalie to grab him, finishing the start of the gym challenge.

“Wow, you caught all three in record time! Great, now please return back to the main hall, my very tasty treat.”

“She won’t stop being gross and complimenting me. I don’t like it.”

Natalie made her way back to the main hall of the school, and found herself face-to-face with Portia once again. This time however, the Smeargles were all sitting around with a look of slight annoyance as they had been caught.

“I guess mine is the first challenge, so it is quite easy, but even so you finished in record time!”

Portia was incredibly impressed, and with a quick return of each Smeargle to its ball she guided Natalie to a door that led into the gallery side of the main hall, and then following that path she opened another door that led down some stairs. They both made their way down the path until they arrived at an open field with four trees on each corner of it, and high up were seats that were filled with around thirty people on each side.

“What is this place?” Natalie asked.

“This is where the gym trainers and gym leader duke it out,” Portia replied.

“In front of an audience?”

“People pay good money to see us get stripped during battle, and even more pay to watch the after show of a girl being made to squeal by some buff super stud.”

“They do?”

Natalie began to feel a nervous quiver between her legs, but even so this was what she signed up for.

“Don’t worry, I picked out the guy everybody knows to be good at sex,” Portia replied. “It will be a fun night that I am sure I will use in many other works.”

“That doesn’t make me feel any better!” Natalie screamed.

“I suppose you are quite innocent in those matters? It doesn’t matter either way, as the only way to leave this place now is as a winner or loser, and for any challengers so far it has only been as a loser.”

“Well, that changes today!” Natalie replied.

Portia let out a laugh, and then she walked to the other end of the field and turned around with a Pokeball in her hand.

“Let me ask you something Natalie,” Portia said. “How much do you know about Pokémon battles in this region?”

“I know about the basics as written in the trainer’s handbook.”

“Okay, well I am sure that doesn’t cover the basics of gym battles does it?”

Natalie shook her head and Portia gave a wry smile.

“Well in random battles the rules are pretty similar to other regions except for stripping when you lose, but gym challenges are different. Both trainers use a set amount of Pokémon and whilst they strip as they lose Pokémon it has more of a purpose in gym battles.”

“It has more of a purpose? What does that mean?”

“Do you remember that sticker I asked you to hide on your body? The one I said not to let it get stolen?”

“Yeah I do,” Natalie nodded.

“Well, the basic outline is that those stickers play a huge part in gym battles, as I told you earlier that should it be stolen you lose automatically.”

“Yeah I remember that part.”

“Well, this is where that comes into play in my gym. Our battle will be a little bit different from other battles you had as both you and I will battle alongside our Pokémon.”

“What do you mean?” Natalie replied with a confused look.

“Okay, to keep it brief. You and I will send out one Pokémon to battle, and that is our Vanguard; that Pokémon will battle the other team’s member. Then we will send out another Pokémon to be our Rear-Guard. It sounds complicated, but all you need to know is that the Rear-Guard is designed for our battle.”

“You keep saying our battle and stuff, but I don’t get it!”

“Whilst our Pokémon fight you and I will try to strip each other off in order to find the other ones hidden symbol. You have that sticker I gave to you, and I have the gym badge. Should we lose Pokémon we have to strip regardless, and so the more that gets revealed the more danger our secrets are being revealed. The other thing to keep in mind is that should you lose a Pokémon after having that part removed then you also don’t have to strip.”

“Okay? But what is this about Vanguard?”

“The Vanguard is a normal battle of Pokémon whilst the Rear-Guard is designed to stop yourself from getting stripped. Let me show you.”

Portia threw out two balls. One contained Smeargle and the other contained a little purple Pokémon that had a hand for a tail.

“This Pokémon is Aipom, the Long Tail Pokémon. Aipom’s tail tends to be much stronger than their hands and feet. They use their tail where they live, high up in trees where they can cleverly use their hands to navigate the branches.”

“Smeargle, use Ember!”

Portia’s Smeargle turned around and drew a painting of a Vulpix, much like the one from earlier which then shot flames at her. However, Aipom grabbed her and by using one of the tree branches yanked her out of combat.

“Obviously we can’t go using super dangerous attacks on each other, but should the other team attack the trainer directly then they can use their Rear-Guard to help the move out of the fray. The only rule on attacking the other team is that they are not allowed to properly injure the other trainer outside of light bruising.”

“I think I get it,” Natalie replied.

“Now the only ways to beat me are to find and steal my badge, or knock out all three of my battling Pokémon. Should I find and claim your sticker then I win, or should I knock out all three of your Pokémon, whoever loses must enact the gym challenge punishment.”

“Okay, let’s battle!”

Both trainers sent out two Pokémon. Portia kept out her Aipom on defence whilst sending out the Pokémon, Pikipek for offence, and Natalie replied by sending Waggy on offence and sending out Brawly on defence.

“Pikipek, the Woodpecker Pokémon. Pikipek may look small, but it has an incredibly fast and powerful beak that can peck 16 times a second to cut through hole trees.”

“Pecking sounds good right about now!” Portia called out.

“Waggy, stop its attack by using Water Gun!” Natalie replied.

Pikipek flew towards Waggy like a dart, but with a quick reaction Waggy instead sent it flying backwards by firing out a stream of water. The Pikipek seemed to be a bit in a daze after the damage it sustained.

“Alright! That looked like it hurt!” Natalie laughed.

Natalie was distracted for a moment with the exchange of moves and so she barely noticed the quick movements of Portia moving in close to her. Natalie hopped backwards, but Portia’s Aipom reached its hand out to grab the sash of her robes.

“Brawly!”

Brawly responded to Natalie’s cry and moved in behind her. It then pulled Natalie backwards giving her just enough momentum to avoid having her sash removed.

“Pikipek, use Hyper Voice!” Portia called out.

“Waggy, use Hypnosis!” Natalie interrupted.

Pikipek was about to screech when it caught sight of Waggy’s hypnosis and started to fall into a daze.

“Waggy, use Water Gun now!” Natalie cried out.

Waggy fired another stream of water to send Pikipek flying backwards and it slammed into and rolled across the ground in a dust cloud. Natalie then tried to find Portia and her Aipom, but instead found that she had disappeared from sight.

“Where did she go!?” Natalie called out.

Natalie didn’t notice that Portia’s Aipom had dragged her up and onto the tree branch of one of the four trees that sat on each corner of the field. It was so quick a motion that looking away for even a second made Natalie miss the action entirely.

“Aipom, I want you to use Sand Attack on Natalie and then when she is distracted hit her with Thief and steal some of her outfit,” Portia whispered to Aipom.

Aipom snuck down the tree and right before it shot the sand Portia stood up on the tree branch.

“Pikipek use Double Team!” Portia cried out.

Natalie looked up, and in that moment sand flung straight into her eyes. All she could do was scream and try to get the sand out of her eyes.

“Now, Aipom, use Thief and find that sticker!” Portia called out.

Aipom went to grab Natalie, and since she couldn’t see she didn’t know which way to jump to avoid the incoming attack, but in that moment her instinct was to call out.

“Brawly!”

Brawly moved as fast as it could and pulled her back, but this time she only barely managed to escape and Aipom grabbed her right flip flop and yanked it clear off her foot.

“Damn!” Portia called out.

Natalie fell on her butt and after a couple of seconds she managed to somewhat recover her vision. She then moved backwards closer to the centre of the ring and farther away from the tree which Portia was sitting in.

“Brawly use Bubbles on Aipom!” Natalie cried out.

Aipom tried to hop, but was caught by the bubbles right before it could escape back into the tree.

“Pikipek, use Peck!” Portia cried out.

Natalie turned to see that Waggy was struggling to fight off not just one, but six Pikipeks who were all moving in tandem with each other. It didn’t seem however, that each one could hit and so every few attacks were feints with one always striking true, and the damage was piling up.

“Waggy!” Natalie cried out, only just catching up on the situation.

“Your Poliwag seems to be struggling, but don’t turn away for too long or you might end up naked!” Portia laughed as she jumped down from the tree.

Natalie began to think as best she could, and only one idea occurred to her.

“Pikipek, start pecking away!”

“Waggy, jump at the last second and shoot water at the ground!”

Pikipek always darted at a blinding speed, so much so that it couldn’t redirect itself quickly and so when Waggy shot water downwards it inadvertently got hit and slammed into the ground; falling unconscious.

“Pikipek!” Portia cried out.

“Well, you better start stripping!” Natalie cockily replied.

“You are pretty good,” Portia said whilst returning her Pokémon. “Few have defeated even my Pikipek before.”

Portia pulled off her gloves revealing her pretty hands, followed by removing her boots and socks which revealed two pale feet, and ten painted toes, each a different colour.

“Now let’s begin round two!” Portia said, throwing out another ball. “My third Pokémon and second Vanguard, Smeargle!”

Portia’s Smeargle was the one she used at the beginning during the attack demonstration, and it looked to be more powerful than the previous ones she had caught during the gym challenge.

“This Smeargle is my strongest Pokémon so don’t get too scared!” Portia called out.

“As if I would!” Natalie replied.

Smeargle got its tail ready to paint, and Waggy though a little bit shaky was ready to start combat as well.
“Smeargle, use Smokescreen!” Portia called out.

“Waggy, reply with Water Gun!” Natalie added.

Smeargle drew a Tentacool that shot a ball that burst into smoke at Waggy who countered by firing water, sending Smeargle backwards.

“Impressive, but Smeargle won’t drop that easily, now Vanguard switch!” Portia yelled.

“Vanguard switch!?”

Aipom and Smeargle switched places quickly and without delay. It was easy to tell that this was a strategy used often to crush their opponent.

“Aipom, use Scratch! Smeargle use Smokescreen!”

Aipom scratched Waggy, sending him backwards, and Smeargle shot a smokescreen, but this time aimed at Natalie and Brawly.

“Damn it!” Natalie coughed and ran out of the cloud. “Waggy was already in rough shape after the pecks so he might be out soon! Waggy, return!”

Natalie called back her Poliwag using its Pokeball. She then threw out her third Pokémon, the newly acquired Joltik, Jolty.

“Okay, Jolty you are on support whilst Brawl is on offence!” Natalie called out. “Now Brawly attack Aipom with Rock Smash!”

Brawly moved in close and grabbed some rocks which it flung at Aipom who flew backwards, but still stood on shaky legs.

“Smeargle, Aipom, Vanguard switch, again!”

The two switched positions once again with Smeargle back in the fight and Aipom back in defence, but this time Portia was different. Portia moved in close again to attack Natalie, and when she moved out of the way Aipom grabbed her sash.

“Crap, Jolty use Spiderweb!” Natalie called out.

Jolty moved in and shot web at Aipom, but at the last second it jumped out of the way to dodge and with one quick yank, Aipom had successfully removed Natalie’s sash.

“Damn it!” Natalie flailed.

“Be careful not to show too much!” Portia laughed.

Natalie’s ears picked up the audible cheer or men in the audience, and then she looked downwards and noticed that whilst her nipples were still covered the robe had opened just enough to start showing her perky breasts and yellow panties.

“KYAA!” Natalie called out as she forced her robe shut before it showed off her breasts properly.

“You are running out of places to hide your sticker!” Portia laughed.

Natalie’s cheeks started to turn red, but she tried to remain calm with the situation before her. Portia had the upper hand so long as she could switch her Pokémon, but that didn’t mean she was guaranteed a win.

“I need to stop them from switching,” Natalie said to herself. “Brawly, use Rock Smash on Smeargle!”

“Smeargle use Smokescreen and stop him from hitting you! Then switch with Aipom!”

Brawly missed the attack due to a sudden burst of smoke, and once again the two Pokémon switched places. There was little breeze so the smoke started to get more and more difficult to see through, causing it harder and harder to attack for Natalie.

“Let’s finish this game, Smeargle use Smokescreen and then switch with Aipom again!”

“Brawly, don’t let them get away this time, and use the move Pursuit!” Natalie called out.

Brawly moved into Smeargle before it could switch places and instead hit it and sent it flying. Pursuit deals more damage to a Pokémon that is fleeing the fight by switching out and this was the perfect opportunity to use that move.

“Crap!” Portia called out. “Smeargle, are you okay!?”

Smeargle stood up, but was also on shaky legs and one thing became clear to Portia; this fight was reaching the end and if either Aipom or Smeargle were to get hit again then the fight would be over.

“Aipom, we need to finish this now!” Portia called out. “Use Tickle on Natalie, and find that sticker!”

Natalie could barely see past the smoke so when Aipom jumped on top of her and pinned her down she could barely protect herself. The people outside the smoke couldn’t see too well, but they started to hear Natalie making strange noises.

“NO! DON’T TOUCH ME THERE!” Natalie cried out. “NOT BETWEEN THE TOES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The laughter echoed through the room, and the excitement of the audience started to reach higher and higher.

“PLEASE! HAHA! GET OFF OF MY FOOT! W-WAIT! STOP TOUCHING ME THERE! HAHAHA!”

Audible panicked cheers escaped from the audience as they tried to peer through the screen of smoke.

“HEY! PULL THOSE BACK UP! OUCH!”

Natalie's voice continued throughout the room, and then the audience saw Aipom jumping out of the smoke with a blue flip flop, a white robe, and a silver sticker that was lightly covered in brown hair.

“Wow, that means she's basically naked!” one audience member yelled out.

Wolf whistles echoed throughout the stadium as the smoke cleared little bit by little bit, and Portia happily lifted up the sticker with a smile.

“It has a few hairs on it, but that adds to the resale value! I have won this match by stealing the sticker from her pussy lips!”

“AS IF!” A voice echoed out from inside the smoke. “Jolty use the move, String Shot!”

Portia’s eyes widened as she saw Natalie rise from the smoke wearing nothing but a pair of Pikachu panties. The crowd burst into cheers thinking they were about to see more of Natalie than ever thought possible, but then one of the members called out.

“I can’t see her nipples! What the hell!?”

“Yeah, is she wearing something to cover it!?”

Natalie had a web of string stretched around her chest to cover it, but in the time she had it could only be made to cover just the nipples leaving little to the imagination.

“You really think that sticker is the right one?” Natalie smiled. “If you had looked closely you would have been able to see that the one you gave me was gold and that one was silver! I got it as a promotion at the shops!”

Portia’s eyes focused on the sticker and she realised that Natalie was correct, and then before she could react Natalie ordered Brawly to use Rock Smash, finishing off Smeargle. It was a strategy that could only be possible due to everybody waiting for the smoke to clear. Portia’s heart panicked and in the moment of surprise, but even before she could strip Natalie then ordered Brawly to finish off Aipom as well and all of a sudden the fight seemed completely out of favour of the gym leader.

“Now, strip!” Natalie ordered.

“B-BUT HOW!?” Portia cried out. “I was sure that you didn’t have the sticker anywhere else!”

“It was quite simple really! I didn't know the best place to hide the sticker since I imagine you were used to stripping and find it. I figured that maybe if I could place two stickers in the same place, then maybe your Pokémon would mistake it for the other one. It worked as the one you gave me is still on my pubic area, but that is unimportant! You need to get naked and prepare your body for a night of loving!”

Portia seemed like she was in a daze, but still she started to strip. It first started with her shirt, and then pants revealing black, lace undergarments. She stood for a minute before removing her bra revealing two large breasts with pink nipples that are stiff as a board. Then she pulled down her panties revealing a perfectly shave and perfectly glistening pussy.

The audience cheered and her face went bright red, and she then threw the panties to Natalie.

“On the front is my gym badge, but please do not sell those online!” Portia begged.

Natalie held the panties up and on the front was a gold badge with the symbol of a Smeargle’s tail on the front of it. Natalie peeled it off and held it aloft,

“I won a gym badge!”

Portia felt a chill up her spine as she stood there in a nude and her eyes came across a large, muscular naked man with a penis that was around thirteen inches in length. He placed his hand on Portia’s shoulder.

“I think it is about time for some loving!”

“A-ADONIS!” Portia said as she felt her anus quiver. “U-Um, can we not?”

“It is part of the rules, sweetheart!” Adonis replied.

“B-But I have no experience there! I can’t do any kind of stuff like you like! I mean I know I picked you and all!”

“Oh sweet cheeks, you are about to experience a whole new world!”

Later on that year, a painting of Portia released by the title of ‘Portia’s Not Feeling Good Painal Experience!” It was credited to one of the other teachers and was plastered right on the front of the school. The painting itself depicted the moment in which Portias’s wide-eyed surprised face experienced insertion, and is regarded as one of the hotter paintings on campus!

Till next time!

Natalie's Team
Total Battle Rating: 330
Waggy/Poliwag LV12
Brawly/Crabrawler LV11
Jolty/Joltik LV10
Attached Thumbnails
Erza.jpg   erzabandage.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post: