View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 04:07 AM

Default Episode 4: A Battle with a Friend!

There we go, one more chapter before I start to slow things down. I will only start releasing chapters twice a week, once on Thursday, and once on Sunday. I want to give myself a little time to proofread which I unfortunately haven't the time to when releasing quickly, but I also wanted to get the story started to at least near the first gym, so some of you can see if you like it.

Next chapter will be the first gym challenge to happen in the Garment region since a while ago! At least in the story anyway. I wanted to add in a couple of rival battles here and there, but the problem with this kind of series is how do you keep stripping interesting? I mean if it happens every single time somebody loses a match then how will the thrill be there? I think the best way is to make it a scale of naked growth; like the first time is done privately and move to more public.

I also wanted the Slaking chapter to permanently affect Natalie's character, not like in a bad way, but maybe a bit more of a sexual awakening; a slight one anyway. I wanted her to start of virginial and gradually become more and more perverse. I mean so far she hasn't even seen a man's naked body or anything to do with that in her developing life.

Also I have mean ideas for certain characters, losses won't just be stripping all the time, but maybe have a bit more weight to them. I also would like some feedback in my PM's, but so far nobody is biting, haha. Maybe I am just perfect? More likely that it is a slow start, either way, I appreciate every thank you that I have gotten on my posts and will continue to write regardless!

Now how do I see Rachel? Well I obviously used Misty, but Misty from Gold, Silver, Crystal. Here are a couple of images I found online! Also I always post ones of Pokémon Go Girl because I dunno I like her design which is why I based Natalie on her.

Anyway next chapter will be Thursday, so please enjoy!

Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle Episode 4: A Battle with a Friend!

“Well, how am I supposed to use this thing?”

Natalie stared at the ball containing the Slaking she had caught yesterday. Every once in a while the ball would shake angrily, and then it would silence. It appeared that the Pokémon wasn’t too fond of being trapped in the ball, and even less so after being tricked.

“Your Pokémon are all healed, Natalie!” Nurse Joy said with a smile whilst handing her two red balls.

“Thank you, Joy,” Natalie replied half-heartedly.

“You don’t seem happy.”

Natalie looked up at Joy who was watching her with concern. It had been a short stay in Browncherry town, but even so she had found Nurse Joy to be quite the fast friend.

“I was hoping to catch Slaking to get some added power to my team,” Natalie replied. “Then it turns out that I can’t even use it?”

“I know how you feel, but even so Slaking probably just needs some time to adjust to you as well. I mean it was hurt before by someone, so it probably doesn’t hate you. If you do find its trainer, then maybe everything will become clear?”

Natalie looked up at Joy with a smile. “Maybe, you are right. It will eventually warm up to me; I am me after all!”

Natalie laughed with a newfound resolve, and then she picked herself up off the bench she was sitting on.

“Are you going to be leaving soon?” Joy asked.

Natalie nodded. “I am going to take on the gym challenge!”

“I see,” Joy replied. “Well there is a gym in the next town over. I know that's where a lot of trainers start their journey. Nobody has entered the gym challenge in a while though.”

“How come?”

“Well, my understanding is that the gym challenge is a lot harsher than normal battles. I don’t know the ins and outs of it all, but I think it has something to do with what happens when a trainer loses; the stakes are much higher.”

Natalie wondered what that meant, but before she could ask another question she was interrupted by the voice of somebody familiar entering into the Pokémon centre.

“Nattie, I thought I would catch up to you!”

The origin of the voice was her friend from Cherrypop, Rachel. She must have just come from the Hardwood forest as she was covered in dirt and had the look of somebody who had just finished a journey.

“Rachel! How are you?” Natalie called out.

“Eh, not too bad, how are you?” Rachel replied.

“I am doing much better now that you are here!” Natalie said with a smile.

“Same, but then again since we are both trainers that makes us rivals, so let’s battle!”

Rachel readied her ball and got into a battle stance when Joy walked between them.

“Oh no, you don’t!” Joy called out. “Your name was Rachel? Well I am not sure if you noticed, but this is a place of healing, not battling! Not to mention that your Pokémon look exhausted, so you shouldn’t battle with them until they are all healed back to full strength! Also, you stink! Go have a shower and get yourself cleaned up.”

“Ah, okay,” Rachel muttered.

Rachel’s Pokémon got healed up and she had a shower, and the day moved on into the afternoon. Natalie, who was planning to move on to the next town over and challenge the gym decided to spend the next couple of hours with her friend. The pair wandered around the town seeing the sights until they were both tired.

“This place isn’t huge, but it is definitely bigger than Cherrypop!” Rachel said.

Natalie was also surprised. She didn’t know if it was because of the Slaking troubles from yesterday, but she hadn’t really looked around the town at all, in fact she spent most of her time sitting around in the Pokémon centre or eating some food at the local burger joint. This was a nice change of pace for her, but there was one underlying feeling that made her uncomfortable.

“There are a lot of people with cameras though!” Rachel muttered.

Natalie nodded. It had been the case that she had become a bit famous around the town after dealing with the Slaking situation. Some of the attention came from the news stations, but some of it also came from regular citizens, such as concerned fathers or apparently husbands whose wives were taken by the Slaking at different points.

“It appears that I am kind of a celebrity,” Natalie said. “There were some troubles that I helped out with yesterday, and now they won’t leave me alone.”

Rachel smiled and grabbed Natalie’s hand before darting off down the road. Rachel was incredibly fast and so as the two ran the people with the cameras struggled to keep up and eventually the flashes died down. Then as if she was ready for such a situation, Rachel pushed Natalie into some bushes before she hopped in them herself.

“Alright, we will wait here for a little while, and then when the place is clear we will leave the town,” Rachel said whilst looking down at Natalie.

“Okay, but are you sure you don’t want to just leave on your own?” Natalie asked.

“How could I leave my buddy to deal with all this by herself?”

Natalie smiled. This was how Rachel was; she would always bring trouble to herself for the sake of helping those around her if she cared about them. It reminded Natalie of a time when she was little when she was being bullied by some older girls, and how Rachel saved her by beating them up.

“Okay, so maybe we should wait it out for a little while?” Natalie said. “I wish I had brought something to disguise myself with.”

“Yeah, but we can just wait them out! We will give it around a half-hour,” Rachel added. “The way out of town isn’t far off from where we are and I doubt they would want to follow us all the way out of town.”

The pair waited and waited until the world outside seemed to have quietened down. Rachel got up and Natalie followed, and the two of them made their way towards the edge of town. It was quiet and more natural as they got further out and when they arrived at the town’s exit there was surprised to find no houses around, but Natalie also found herself concerned with Rachel’s expression.

“Are you alright?” Natalie asked. “You don’t look happy.”

Rachel’s face changed once again and then she stopped. “Nattie, I am sure you realise this, but if we both take on the gym challenge then that makes us rivals for the title of strongest trainer in the region.”

“Yeah, but what about it?” Natalie replied.

“That means that eventually we will have to battle it out, so maybe we should get a feel for it right now?” Rachel answered.

Rachel flung out a ball that released a small squirrel-like creature that Natalie recognised; it was the electric Pokémon, Pachirisu.

“Ready your Pokémon, Nattie. It is time to battle!”

“You are challenged by Pokémon trainer Rachel!”

The Battle Radar read the message which meant that Natalie had to stand her ground and fight or she would forfeit the match and her clothes. She stared down at her opponent; it was clear to her that Rachel had caught Pachirisu in hopes of countering Waggy’s water-type advantage over her Fletchling.

“Um, before we battle,” Natalie attempted to interrupt.

“No time to worry about any of that! Just battle me and let’s see who is stronger.”

Natalie sighed, and started to wonder if Rachel really understood the main punishment for losing a Pokémon battle after all; there were barely any trainers wandering the Hardwood forest meaning she had only really battled wild Pokémon.

“Go Brawly!” Natalie cried out.

“Oh, I haven’t seen that Pokémon before!” Rachel added.

“Brawly, use Rock Smash!” Natalie cried out.

Brawly moved in close and grabbed some rocks from the ground, but Rachel’s Pachirisu seemed ready to move and so when Rachel cried out to counter the attack with one of its own, it was more than ready.

“Pachirisu, use Quick Attack!” Rachel yelled.

Pachirisu moved in at lightning speed and hit Brawly right in the face, but that didn’t stop the crab from dropping the rocks on its head. Pachirisu seemed a bit stunned, and Rachel panicked.

“Pachirisu, p-pull back!”

Pachirisu jumped back and stood on shaky legs; clearly in a daze. It was then that something clicked in Natalie’s head. She didn’t know if it had to do with the fact that only yesterday she had the adrenaline rush of a lifetime as she evaded Slaking, but something about being stripped didn’t seem that bad, in fact it almost seemed like a rush.

In her head she started to wonder if that made her messed up, but something about the risk of being humiliated seemed almost tantalising, and at the same time sobering. The idea of what would happen to her if she lost. The fact that she would have to walk through town, her dignity stolen, tears in her eyes, her body exposed felt almost like something she wanted to happen before the rational part of her mind drags her away from the idea.

She both wanted it to happen, and to not happen; the fear of loss, but also the rush of glory, a true conundrum. Natalie was almost thankful that yesterday gave her a new lease on life as a trainer, after all if she didn’t play it so close to the fire would she have managed to catch a powerful Pokémon that will one day hopefully become a strong ally?

Then another thought occurred at the same time; when her eyes met Rachel’s panicked expression. It was a want to see that face contorted into utter humiliation, a want to experience the thrill of being stripped in its full completion from the other side of the fence. She wanted to see Rachel naked, crying, blushing and humiliated, to see her childhood friend stripped of everything.

So then she said something cruel.

“Rachel, how about we add in a bonus rule?” Natalie smirked.

“A bonus rule?” Rachel replied.

“Yeah, the loser has to listen to the winner, and do anything they say,” Natalie answered.

“Fine, but don’t start crying when you lose!”

“Good,” Natalie smirked to herself. “Now Brawly, use Rock Smash again!”

Brawly moved in close and once again grabbed rocks from the ground.

“Pachirisu, use Growl!”

Pachirisu growled loudly, but Brawly didn’t stop with its attack, and so once again Pachirisu ended up with rocks smashed atop its head. It got up, one more time, but this time it seemed on the verge of collapse.

“Pachirisu, hang in there!” Rachel called out. “Use Quick Attack, again!”

Pachirisu moved in quick and hit Brawly and much to Natalie’s surprise made it actually move backwards a bit. Even still Brawly didn’t fall and instead placed his claws against Pachirisu’s body.

“Brawly, finish it with one more Rock Smash!” Natalie called out.

Brawly responded by holding Pachirisu with one claw and grabbing rocks with the other. It then flung the rocks upwards into Pachirisu, knocking it unconscious.

“Pachirisu, return!” Rachel said, “Go, Fletchling!”

Rachel switched Pokemon just as quickly and was about to start round two.

“Wait a second,” Natalie interrupted. “You are supposed to follow the rules of battle, you know?”

“What do you mean!?”

“Rule six of battling in the Garment region; any time you lose a Pokemon you must remove clothing equal to the percentage of team members lost, and should one run out of Pokemon, they must strip naked!”

“That isn’t a rule!” Rachel scoffed. “Is that what you are trying to do? Humiliate me!?”

“Check your Battle Radar’s rulebook.”

Rachel scoffed again, but still checked her Battle Radar. It didn’t take long for her expression to change after reading the required material. She then bit her lip and started to strip.

Rachel was always a tomboy so it wasn’t surprising that she wore rather boyish clothing, and so that made the act of stripping rather different to a more girly girl. It didn’t change the fact however, that a girl was stripping naked in public, and so what started with a shirt, ended with a red sports bra, and bare feet.

“You are rather cute for a girl that dresses like a boy!” Natalie laughed. “You also have always had rather cute legs, I am jealous!”

Rachel looked pissed at Natalie’s teasing. It was clear that despite her boyish attitude and dress-sense, Rachel was still a very cute girl with a slender chest, and a sporty figure very much similar to a swimmer’s body.

“Shut your mouth! Now Fletchling, use Ember!”

Natalie laughed, and before the ember could make contact she returned her Brawly into its ball.

“What is the big idea!?” Rachel yelled.

“I was planning to switch, but you attacked so suddenly.”

Natalie gave Brawly’s ball a kiss before sending out her second Pokémon, Waggy, the Poliwag. It gave a yawn, but then quickly got ready for battle.

“Now, let’s see, what should I do?” Natalie smirked. “Ah, use, Water Gun!”

Waggy shot a stream of water at Fletchling who tried to move out of the way, but was quickly caught by some of it and dropped to the ground. Rachel seemed even more terrified of what was about to happen, but still she fought on.

“Fletchling, use Peck!” Rachel called out.

Fletchling picked itself up and flew towards Waggy, but before it could make contact Natalie called out, “Waggy, use Hypnosis!”

Fletchling was so focused on hitting Waggy that it couldn’t avert its gaze and instead got caught by the Hypnosis, and unlike Slaking there was no way it was going to escape quickly. It fell to the ground asleep.

“Finish it, Water Gun!” Natalie called out.

Waggy did as it was told and drowned the Fletchling who very quickly lost the strength to battle and likewise its trainer lost any chance of saving herself.

“Well, looks like you lose, Rach!” Natalie loudly announced.

Rachel’s cheeks turned red, and her heart began to race. It didn’t take long for her pants to fall down revealing some surprisingly form-fitting red panties. Natalie took a seat on a nearby log, and enjoyed the show.

Rachel stood for a few minutes awaiting the courage to peel off her bra, and when she finally did, she snapped it clean off her chest revealing two small mounds with two pink nipples that had turned stiff as can be.

“Wow, they are HARD!” Natalie said loudly. “I am starting to think you are enjoying this!”

Rachel’s eyes began to water, but still she reached down and held the sides of her underwear, and with one clean yank pulled them down. Her pink lips were adorably bare as not a single strand of hair covered her, but what was most noticeable was the damp stain on the panties where excitement had taken its hold.

“Give them to me,” Natalie ordered.

Rachel handed her balled up panties to Natalie.

“Wow, these are quite the cute pair, and considering the stain in the middle I am starting to really think you like losing.”

“Shut up,” Rachel replied.

“Well, you lost, so that means you also have to do what I tell you!” Natalie added. “Let’s start on all fours shall we?”

Rachel got onto her hands and knees. She wanted to curl up into a ball and cry more than anything else.

“Now, I want you to bark like yamper!”

Rachel’s eyes got sharper, but still they were filled with tears, and so she awkwardly barked to the best of her ability.

“Wow, you are bad at that!” Natalie laughed. “Now, I know what I want.”

Natalie took off her right boot and placed her foot outwards. Rachel took a second to understand the meaning of this gesture.

Then she got it.

“I am not doing this!” Rachel replied angrily. “I refuse!”

“You lost though,” Natalie answered. “I was going to do anything you wanted if I lost, you know?”

“I don’t care! I will do anything other than that!”

“Well, that is a shame, because this is what I want.”

Rachel didn’t move away from Natalie; she just kept staring her down. She knew that if she wanted to save any face she would have to give in.

“Fine!” Rachel called out.

She grabbed Natalie’s foot, but she hesitated. She then placed her nose up against Natalie’s foot and started to sniff.

“It doesn’t smell that bad,” Rachel thought to herself.

Natalie however, found herself surprised at the moment before her. She was about to make one of her closest friends lick her feet in an act of utter dominance, but then she began to wonder certain things, like what her foot smelt like; was it clean? She had been sweating after all. She then started to wonder what it would feel like, and a realisation of how embarrassing this situation is started to dawn on her.

And then her nerves got the best of her.

“W-WAIT!” Natalie cried out as she pulled her foot away from Rachel. “I-I can’t believe you were really about to lick my foot! HAHAHA, I was only kidding!”

Natalie awkwardly stood up and grabbed her boot and ran off into the forest leaving her friend sitting naked on the outskirts of town.

Natalie's Team
Total Battle Rating: 200
Waggy/Poliwag Lv11
Brawly/Crabrawler Lv9
Attached Thumbnails
Misty.jpg   MistyNude.jpg  

Pokemon Go Girl.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post: