View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 04:24 PM

Thanked 6,140 Times in 152 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareAll View Post
whoa!!!! tony25 is back, amazing!

i think, if you did a deep search (don't actually do this), there have been a couple times over the years where i've mused about where tony25 may have gone off to.

you started what is my favorite thread of all time, so thank you for that.

11 years later, there is much more access to naked calendar material online. unlike campus runs or other naked activities that have seen a large drop in online posting due to privacy concerns, over the years we have been privy to more and more sharing of naked calendar material by the producers of the calendars themselves. yet, and my point here is...those initial durXham photos are still in a very exclusive club in terms of behind-the-scenes material with actual nudity, and the topless girls photos are some of the best of all time to this day (my opinion, but i figure others may feel the same).

my question for tony25 is...where did those uncensored photos even come from back then? and were they not meant to ever see the light of day? or when they posed topless without covering was that a potential calendar photo that didn't make it? (the later is a possibility, as there are full on naked dudes in some of the ancient durXham calendars). was it your friend who shared the photos with you?

welcome back. see you in again 2029?

Thanks for your words! To answer your question (and surprisingly enough), the pictures came from the Students Union website. The DUCK organizers actually posted the pics online themselves... It was a site only for students but... come on! I guess back in the day we were a bit less aware of internet's spreading possibilities... It kind of reminds me of the Castellers del Poble Sec: they did a naked calendar to sell a few hundred copies, posted some pics online, and their butts ended up being famous worldwide... It's a crazy world!

PS: Yeah, these pics are trully amazing... To thing they were just students who are now provably married and working as judges, engineers or Professors... lol
Attached Thumbnails
2004.DUCK-Naked-Calendar.03.jpg   2004.DUCK-Naked-Calendar.02.jpg  

Last edited by Tony25; 06-05-2018 at 04:28 PM.
The Following 170 Users Say Thank You to Tony25 For This Useful Post:
1104pendle, 28tabey, 89xMan, aiapilita11, akari, altec29, animal2527, antxon21, apple123, AtlanticWave, atmccloud, baileywest80, Bannerdb, banpan, BareAll, ben828, beye21, BikeTripod2, billbillbill99, bl_tie2, bmw1957, boinkfest2015, Bounci, Brock Landers, bungoloid, button_mushroom, calabash, cbee, cheshire69, Christophe89, Counting Pixels, dadplant, dantheman485, DC2k9, deepspace9, dell87jp, delta925, derekcantona1, dibdub, dodgeram_3, dukes, ECUpirate, electrica741, everytimei, exloverboy, Fango, fieldmill, finklfun, fletchman, flowerpower2000, freddyboy, fullmonty, gammakill, gerwin, ghd, Gillybaer, gojiberry, gov135, grayclaw, GraysonPhipps, Greenwichr, Gwondr101, hamish97, hellis, Hi Presto, HondaBike, jabbabubba, jadew4, Jcsp, jdub, jedi201, john_amadeus_r, josemadre, jumpinjive, kaiserlee, kanojo, karaban, kartman, keet, kokopeli, kproctr, krashcdm, LCP2009, lifeonmars, machjock, mackem, macuser, mark smith diva, marko1908, mauricie3, mavfan909, max.jay.blum, maxdelmax, messenger1, mgs24, michaelj1, michimann, mikered11, mm1921, mn244lkb, Mogli1960, mrhenderson, mrsesea123, muffley, Napafan, ncsuguy, ninja10, Obironic, ofmars, oldpipe, oney3232, oregonlt3, Otherside, palladin, Peanuth, pixoo, Prescott, pridesam, pvp3020, quantec, Quantek, quietones, Qwertyasdf10592, ratbol, razvan1975, redmage, Reimer, retrac55, RGN, RickyP, RighteousD, Rocky_2000, roflsaucy, Rogerpodacter, rxxss, SalvoMonalbano, savaged, seriousfun, simonp782000, sirfax, slammerkin, Slick, smartin15, soad1, soulless, srode, ssa, star88th, stevin6, stoney_78forsex, tantalus101, tehman, tevver69, therealmoec, tv47g, uuuuur, vhunter, vibbles21, virtualclass008, WalnutSolo, Watership, wbarry, williambuxton, Wunderlichman, wutangchris44, xp2, XXXanderWolfe, zingelbert, zito34, zoiks