Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 11:52 PM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default In the mean time

I went shopping today... general house keeping shopping @ supermarket and Home Depot.... as hubby has said before, I do wear short skirts on a daily basis.
So today I wore the below pictured camo skirt w/ a see thru blouse w/ shelf bra & heels shopping... I was in the mood to tease the boys. .. lol... ... As you can see this skirt is pretty short , so I just wandered around the supermarket getting what I needed sometimes reaching to the bottom shelf for effect... I noiticed the boys were always in the isle I was in....I wonder why??

Then over to Home Depot where I wandered the isles w/ my cart getting what I needed... You don't see alot of sexy women @ Home Depot, but I made the scene. All the salesmen were asking if I needed help in every dept I entered , and I had them explaining how everything worked and they seemed to be enjoying it... also alot of customers were offering their expertise........How come we can't ever find a salesman @ Home Depot in pants????.... It was all fun and flirty and enjoyable for all.. Just a feel good fun day getting guys hard....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0280.JPG