View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 03:51 PM

I caught my neighbor's wife grinding on the arm rest of their sofa. We always had our doors open in the summer. We were very close, so walking in unannounced was common. My neighbor asked me to help him move some furniture. I told him I would be available in the afternoon. His car was in the driveway so I thought he was home. I just walked in and went to the family room to help him with the furniture. When I walked in, the TV was on loud and his wife was grinding her pussy on the sofa. She did not hear me come in.

Apparently, he took her car and went to the store with their kids. She was home alone and was not expecting them back for a few hours. She had her back to me, so she did not see me walk in. She was wearing a mini skirt that was pulled up to her waist. It was like she was riding a mechanical bull. Her white bikini panties were bunched up on her ass. They were not thongs, but they looked like it since she was riding hard. It is an image that will forever be in my memory.

I backed out of the room without her noticing. I went to the front door and opened it, then pulled it closed fast. It made a bang and I called for her husband. I walked into the family room and she was flushed in the face. I asked her if she was "OK" and she said I scared her. She told me her husband was out and would be back in a few hours. I told her I would stop back later to help him with the furniture. I smiled and winked at her, then walked out.

Later that afternoon, I went back over to help her husband. He was in the basement fixing something. She was sitting at the kitchen table and could not make eye contact with me. I guess she knew that I knew what she was doing. We never spoke of it, but she was a little more flirty in the coming weeks. I saw glimpses of her panties when she would sit on the sofa. She knew she was showing me, but played coy. I'm sure I missed an opportunity there, but I guess I was not reading the situation correctly.

We did go on a family vacation together later that summer. It got real interesting. But that is another story.

Anyone else walk in on someone? Did you get walked in on?
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to litozardo For This Useful Post: