Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 03:37 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Last night my wife and I were both laying cosely on our couch, underneath a blanket watching a movie, when suddenly the doorbel rang. It turned out to be a deliveryboy with a WIFI-camera we ordered some time ago, an order I had actually forgotten about...

After about an half an hour or so I had succeeded in installing the camera in our livingroom. It's actually fairly easy to use, has an infrared mode, and is even able to take and save pictures and video's to my mobile Phone if I want to. We have installed it in our livingroom, because we would like to use it to spy on our dog who most likely uses our couch as his bench if we are not around, but ofcourse it can be used for other ends too .

I wanted to show our new camera off to our friend, so I asked my wife if it was okay to take some pictures with the camera to send to him, showing of the relatively good resolution and image quality. Because we were both laying on the couch and we were both already somewhat undressed, I knew our friend would get some erotic pictures.

My wife still does not want to show him her breasts, so I was only allowed to send pictures where they are covered. These are the first four attached below this post, all were send to our friend. They show both me and my wife laying on our couch, with my wife's panties in full view, but with her breasts covered. They are highly erotic indeed, but in my opinion it was a huge pity they do not really show her beautifull breasts.

Our friend was actually fairly suprised by the good image quality of the camera, and so was I. To show him the pictures taken by my Phone are actually far better I took a picture of my wife laying on the couch and covering her breasts with my Phone, and send it to him with my wife's permission. The pictures shows her laying on our couch highly exposed, with even some pubic hair peeking out of her white panties. It surpised me she allowed me to send that one.

Ofcourse our friend had to agree to the fact my Phone makes far better pictures then the WIFI camera, but as you can imagine that was not really why I wanted to send that picture . Our friend knew that, I knew that, and my wife also knew the real reason I wanted to send that picture. All three of us know by now that I want to show my wife of to him, and expose her to the furthest extent she will allow me. My wife and I had a long talk about that yesterday evening, and if I am reading her correctly the moment she will show her beautifull breasts to him in a photo or even in real life might be approaching. After all she is already very comfortable with him seeing her fully exposed panties, with even some pubic hair peeking out to the side, so the next logical step would be her breasts. I really do hope this will happen in the near future! The last two pictures below this post show what I would like him to see... In my opinion my wife is beautiful and deserves to be shown!
Attached Thumbnails
20180306_221900.jpg   20180306_224620.jpg  

20180306_224628.jpg   20180306_230741.jpg  

20180306_231849.jpg   20180306_221915.jpg  

20180306_232254.jpg  

Last edited by tim81; 03-07-2018 at 03:41 AM.
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Areolaman1, baalsky, barakade56, barerider69, bdgolf123d, bob_jones, breastexp101, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, curvy hoosier, darlingp, dave0912jb, diamond59131, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dthom20120725, eviltwin, Gaboosh, gijoe1955, greendoor, HAL2000, Iron280, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jabbabubba, jellyworm, johne5, kimokeo, klauskri, krushboy07, kwill, lankylanky, looksalot, malty, maymedson11, mclellan83, Menorca, moonfrog, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, nos21, occ9, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, passiondub, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, Refundseason, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rubylips, salparadise, SixPointFive, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, tommytomato, toyroller1, tristanwoods, tylergal, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina