Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 07:08 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Last night our friend visited us again for the first time in a couple of weeks. We did send him some pictures over the past couple of weeks however, as you can read in the previous posts. My wife is okay with me sending pictures to him showing her exposed panties, but she is still guarding her breasts, her nipples especially. That's a pity in my opinion, since both our friend and I love her breasts, but there is nothing I can do about the way she feels about that. But since a couple of months ago her panties were a no go also, I do have hopes that showing her breasts to him is something that will happen in the (near) future The most important thing for now is making sure my wife likes the fact we are sending erotic pictures to our friend and staging shows for him in person, since this is something all three of us must enjoy.

So, yesterday he visited us again. The evening started off decent enough, with my wife wearing a full set of clothing (including a bra). You can see this in the first picture below this post. We agreed to playing a game on our PS4, the same game we played on NYE ("That's you"). The game revolves around answering questions about the other player, like "Who would eat roadkill if he is hungry", or "Who would drive the get away car after a heist". Sometimes the game asks to edit a selfy of one of the player, for example "Turn the picture of Linda into an angle". Both our friend and I used these tasks to turn the selfies of my wife into something erotic, emphasizing her breasts. You can see what I mean in the second picture below, it shows a pictures of my wife with us having drawn her as an angle...

After some time I opened the button of my wife's trousers, revealing a little of her sexy white panties. Our friend noticed, and had a great time stealing some looks. My wife didn't seem to mind, she is okay with showing her panties as long as her breasts are covered (see the third pictures below).

Later I asked my wife to change into her bathrobe, as she has done before with him present. She did not wear anything below it, except for her white panties. Ofcourse I would, in the course of the evening, pull her bathrobe a little to the side, revealing her panties to our friend. He did get some great views of them, as you can see in the pictures below this post. At one point her panties were fully exposed, offering our friend a good look at even her little pubic hairs peaking out at the sides of her white panties . He tried not to be too Obvious at looking at her, but he was not too succesfull at that.

Just before he had to leave to get the last train back to his home town I opened the bathrobe of my wife a little further. She did not allow me to expose her breasts, but our friend did get to see some more of her beautiful body, especially her belly and the curvature of her breasts. The 7th, 8th and 9th picture below shows what I mean: my wife highly exposed on the couch.

The last picture below is this post was taken after he left. It shows what I would have liked him to see, but since my wife is still guarding her breasts and nippels I was unable to expose her that far. Maybe that's something that will happen in the future .
Attached Thumbnails
20180303_204452_LI.jpg   20180303_215814_LI.jpg  

20180303_222855_LI.jpg   20180303_224431_LI.jpg  

20180303_224951_LI.jpg   20180303_230054.jpg  

20180303_230503.jpg   20180303_231511.jpg  

20180303_231757_LI.jpg   20180303_235156.jpg  

The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, Areolaman1, badduladdu, barakade56, barerider69, bob_jones, breastexp101, britrob, britur, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, dahrothgar, darlingp, dave0912jb, diamond59131, Dookieman, Dthom20120725, dtillman, eviltwin, greendoor, HAL2000, hmmodel, Iron280, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jellyworm, johne5, johnray12, kimokeo, klauskri, krushboy07, kwill, lilly92, malty, maymedson11, mclellan83, Menorca, moonfrog, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, nos21, Obironic, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, patrockhard, philipmorrisone, puckmuck, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rubylips, SabineS, salparadise, snakem2000, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, therealmoec, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, Welee337, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, zorina