View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal32 View Post
Yes Bondi beach is just a regular beach, if you took your bottoms off there, i think you'd be told to put them back on asap or get fined.

So yeah from what i've noticed you can go topless at almost any regular beach here with no dramas.
I assume there would be the odd one, but i actually haven't come across any 'clothed only' beaches(i.e. tops on)

Others Aussies here feel free to correct me or add your 2 cents on our beaches.
Yes you're right sal32. Bondi like most beaches in Australia girls can go topless at with no problems at all. In fact there are plenty of beaches right up and down the east coast where lots of girls to topless all the time.

Trick it to go to a populated area but further up or down the beach away from the main crowd and you're bound to score some great views!

Love to see a dedicated thread on the topic... Also I love the topless shots, especially the shy girl ones. Sure there are plenty out there! Even through there was a discussion on nude vs. topless I'm all for both even if just topless. And from my experience you wont have too much trouble filling the thread with genuine aussie beach topless shots if people are out there shooting it (there's enough babes taking their tops off if you get me...)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vhunter For This Useful Post: