Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Phobia
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 12:31 AM

Part 5: Strip and Slide
Emma continued her embarrassing journey through the maze. She kept pulling down her tank top trying to cover her pussy and butt. She skipped two doors not trusting what was behind them in the rooms. Emma didn't know what to do. She couldn't be walking around bottomless and needed clothes, but what if the next room had people or a trap? Emma's feelings were a mess of fear, embarrassment, and confusion. Emma turned another corner and stumbled upon another door. "I guess I'll try this one." Emma sighed. She opened the door and walked inside. As soon as she did, Emma began slipping all over the floor. The lights turned on and Emma saw that the whole floor was covered in wax. Emma tried desperately to keep her balance, but the socks she had on made it impossible. Emma fell on her butt. "Ow!" Emma shouted. "You fell into another trap Miss Winters." Dr. Aldrich said over the intercom. Emma got scared. Suddenly, a large hole opened up in the floor and the rest of the floor began slanting toward the hole. Emma began sliding toward the whole. She tried to hang onto something, but there was nothing. Emma began sliding fast. As this happened, her tank top stuck to the floor and slid right off. Emma was now completely nude aside from her socks. Emma screamed as she fell into the whole. Emma kept falling and falling until she landed in water.

Emma surfaced and looked around. A large spotlight appeared right over her. Emma looked around and saw that she was in a pool and there were dozens of people surrounding it. the crowd cheered and laughed. Emma then remembered that she was completely naked. She screamed and covered herself. The pool water was clear so Emma was completely exposed. Dr. Aldrich came on the intercom. "Emma, these fine people surrounding you were patients of mine. They were afraid of water, but now they are expert swimmers. They're going to help me out with your treatment." Dr. Aldrich said. Emma held her arms over her breasts and pussy tightly. "H-how?" Emma asked. "I'm glad you asked." Dr. Aldrich said. "Ladies, gentlemen, dive in!" Dr. Aldrich shouted. The crowd dove into the pool and swam toward Emma. Emma screamed. She tried to find somewhere to go, but she was surrounded. The swimmers closed in on Emma. Emma dove underwater trying to getaway from the swimmers. Emma was never good at holding her breath. After about ten seconds, Emma resurfaced. As she did, she was grabbed by the group of swimmers. Emma screamed as her wet, nude body was groped by the large group. The pulled her arms and spread her legs. Emma's breasts and her bare pussy were on full display. Five swimmers lifted Emma up. "Heads up!" they shouted. They tossed Emma toward some other swimmers. They caught Emma and then threw her to another group of swimmers. Emma screamed as she was passed back and forth by these swimmers who were loving feeling her naked body. As Emma was tossed again, she held out her leg and kicked the swimmers. Emma took this opportunity to swim toward the ladder. She started to climb out of the pull, but the swimmers grabbed her legs and pulled. Emma clung to the ladder as hard as she could. The swimmers spread her legs so they could see her pussy. One of the swimmer reached out and started rubbing it. Emma screamed and cried as there was nothing she could do. If she let go of the ladder, she'd be back in the swimmer's hands and she couldn't use her legs. Emma struggled as hard as she could. The swimmers had her by the feet. Emma wriggled and slid out of her socks freeing her. She quickly climbed up the ladder and ran out of the pool. Emma found a door and ran out. Emma was back in the maze. She sat down against a wall, hugged her knees and started crying.

The doctors watched in the watch room. "Did you see that? She didn't cover herself when she escaped. That's progress!" Dr. Aldrich said proudly. Dr. Horowitz stood up. "Progress?! She didn't cover herself because she was trying to escape being felt up by that group of people! Dr. Aldrich, you have gone too far! I will no longer be apart of this madness! As a matter of fact, I am going straight to the board of directors. They'll strip you of your license and lock you away!" Dr. Horowitz shouted. Dr. Aldrich stood up angrily. "That's not going to happen Jeanette." He said. Dr. Aldrich nodded at Dr. Steiner. Dr. Steiner pressed a button. Suddenly, two men walked in and grabbed Dr. Horowitz. "What is the meaning of this?!" She shouted. "I told you, no one defies me doctor." Dr. Aldrich said. "What shall we do with her Sir?" one of the men asked. Dr. Aldrich grinned evilly. "Take her to room 17. We will make her apart of this treatment as well. I hope you're not afraid of public nudity Dr. Horowitz." he said with an evil smirk. The two men took Dr. Horowitz away. "No! You can't do this to me! William! Please!" Dr. Aldrich closed the doors. He sat back down next to Dr. Steiner. "Friedrich my friend, this is going to get much more interesting." Dr. Aldrich said. He then laughed evilly.

Not gonna lie, I got a little lazy with this one lol sorry. I hope you still enjoyed it. I promise though, the story gets much better. Part 6: Battle Royale coming soon
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post: