Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Family members see the wife/girlfriend
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 01:21 PM

Thanked 1,400 Times in 149 Posts
Default The Bros.

When I was 19 or 20 my GF at the time would spend the mornings at home in just one of my t-shirts, sometimes with panties underneath most times with nothing under.
She still lives at home and I would stay over.
She had a brother a year older and one a few years younger.

The older one was famous for grabbing her tits or lifting the back of her shirt as she’d walk past, and laugh at her reaction. (It pissed me off at the time) but she didn’t change her habit of morning wear…

Her little brother would always try to position himself so he would get down-blouse shots at the table or right across from her when she was sitting around watching TV.

He would be sporting the horn any time he got up and she seemed to provide more than a fair share of opportunity for him to look. He would try to sneak out of the room with a tent in his shorts. She would just giggle, and ask “what’s wrong?”.

The little brother lived away with his Mom and only came home on the weekends. I know if I didn’t stay over, he often would crawl in bed with her in the early mornings and she generally slept nude.
I can only imagine he got an eye full.

She also never closed her blinds in her room knowing full well the young neighbour boys had built a fort in the back woods that looked right in her bedroom window.
I wrote about that here somewhere as well. Different thread.

We all dreamed of finding this girl kinda when we were kids… lol
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post: