View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 10:45 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
"No, remember that guy Jerry used to work with, that guy". I hardly remembered, this was at least 5 years ago. She said five of us were in the hot tub, Jerry, Elaine (Jerry's wife), Jerry's friend that we don't remember his name, and that guy's wife. She said she was sitting next to him, his wife was on the other side and he kept sliding his hand over to her thigh and she kept pushing him away, not wanting to cause marital discourse, she kept her mouth shut.
Reminds me of an episode during my social nudist years with the ex.
We had some close friends, a couple with whom we'd hang out naked, go to the resort or their place.
Our male friend, P., was quite the flirtatious type. Especially when he'd been drinking. Alcohol and nudity makes for an interesting combination. Inhibitions go out of the window.

P. was often vocal about how "hot" he thought my wife was. Particularly her ass. And she actually enjoyed the compliment. I didn't mind it either. One day, when we were all hanging out at their place getting tipsy, things went a little further than usual. P. started complimenting my wife; but more insistently that time, telling her how beautiful her ass was, how great she looked completely naked, etc... My wife decided to respond to it by jumping on his lap to give him a nice hug. She had been drinking too so she wasn’t thinking quite clearly. That's when things got a little "hot." He pulled her towards him and in doing so, “accidentally” pressed her tits against him. She laughed it off and tried to readjust her tits; but at this point it was too late: her tits were firmly pressed against him and all she managed to do is rub them against him even more. And he wasn’t letting go. It was evident that he was very happy with my wife’s naked ass on his lap and her tits rubbing up against him.
[I]I couldn't see all of it; and she would later tell me that while he had her tits in her face, he also had a hand on her ass. And she was pretty sure he was getting an erection as well. Not quite sure what to do, she decided to ignore it as to not cause an "uncomfortable situation" for everyone by saying something about it./I]

This “accidental” groping session went on for a bit. When she finally got up from his lap; he "helped" her up by grabbing her ass to push her up.
She would later tell me that he pushed up her “by the ass” in such a way – grabbing one ass cheek – that she was pretty sure he had done it to open up her ass and get a good look. But again she played it off.

Although P. never touched her coot, I’m pretty sure he would have “gone for it” had I not been in the room. P. was ordinarily respectful around my wife; but I think the combination of alcohol and my wife sitting on his lap naked triggered some sexual feelings.
My wife wasn’t mad about it; she just wrote it off as “drunken silliness.” We still hung out with P. and A., but after that my wife was much more conscious about getting “too close” while naked to P.

I guess the moral of the story is the combination of alcohol, physical proximity and lack of clothing are a recipe for groping, whether accidental or purposeful. Especially when you have a hot wife.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: