View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 06:19 PM

Thanked 176,411 Times in 18,851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Okay, I've been wondering about something for a while, and this seems like the place to ask:

I've posted images and screencaps from my work in the past, and the mods have been nice enough to allow them. However I've only ever posted in my own threads, and then only in the ENF and Sexy Videos sections.

I do other work, and have at times wanted to contribute to some of the other threads with on-topic images. I've been hesitant because I haven't been sure if my work would be considered "pro" because I make money at it, and do my editing in PS.

It gets even more confusing when I see things like a thread that was called "underwear ads" which contained catalog and magazine ads shot by pros and showing professional models, which was posted in the "Sexy Amateurs" section of all places???

I'd love to contribute to threads like "Caged Women," "Collar and Lead," "See through or sheer clothing," and others, but as I have great fondness for OCC (Dear lords, I've been here for seven years! LOL!) I've followed the "when in doubt" rule mentioned above.

I'd like to think that pretty much everything I post is my own original work, and so cannot cause any copyright issues, would make the difference, but before I contribute to other people's threads I'd like to ask.

LOL! I do kind of feel like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't, since if my work is considered "pro" then I can't contribute, but if it's not then I guess I'm not very good...

Seph
In general, if they're original pics that you've taken, they're fine.

The "underwear ads" thread is a nebulous one, to be sure, but since all of the models are unknown and they're not pay site or adult magazine pics, we allow it.

Fango