View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 11:00 PM

Default October 6, 1996 "show"

Every once in a while in the early days Jenni used to do what she demurely called "shows". This meant, basically, striptease and masturbation shows on cam. I believe at that time that she would communicate with fans in real time on the #jennicam channel on EFNet on IRC. So what you are seeing is probably Jenni stripping and masturbating as she talks with her fans on IRC.
The earliest one I have found is from Oct. 6, 1996. It's possibly the <I>first ever</I> webcam sex session. She's still in the concrete dorm room. I have 9 images. Some are "Jennicam Gallery" images, which, I repeat, were not from any official Jennicam site gallery and are not as far as I know copyrighted or marked with the watermark of any currently-active site. I also have some from the same set that are not marked with any text.
Alex, you are as always the final authority -- if you think that the images with text on them are crossing the line, then please delete them and accept my apologies. But I don't think they are violating the letter or the spirit of the site rules as I understand them at the present time.
Attached Thumbnails
961006fe.jpg   961006tb.jpg  

961006to.jpg   gallery077.jpg  

gallery083.jpg   gallery084.jpg  

gallery088.jpg   gallery090.jpg  

gallery093.jpg