Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 12:23 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I keep waiting for the whole situation to implode by someone over stepping others boundaries by word or action. So far everything is great. We hosted a gathering this past weekend. At the end of the evening Bob, kenneth and their wives remained.

Goes to show how expectations should be left out of gatherings. I expected the conversation and activities to turn sexual but not at all. Just socializing and fun. Granted we husbands tried at times to guide things but at the end of the night we said our goodnight to a fun evening with friends.

I found out from my wife that the wives had talked. They do not want our relationships to be centered around sex or sexual activities. So this gathering was structured by them to be like and end as any other gathering from our past. Granted, since they own 100% of the pussy, ass and tits they get to make the decisions.

On a side note. My new ski boat was delivered this past weekend. As you can imagine most of the conversations centered around when and where are we going to break in the boat. Bob offered his lake house for all. There's a lake near our country house. So now everything is set. All three couples will enjoy a long weekend breaking in my new boat. Time and place yet to be determined.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: