View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 05:51 AM

Default The nudist girl with the piercing.

Recently I was at a lake, which is officially for nudists. I walked naked around the entire lake. When I reached about half of the way, a young woman spoke to me. She was about to push a parasol into the ground. The floor was too hard and she asked me to help her. At first I thought she meant someone else because I was a good distance from her.

As I slowly approached her, I noticed that the girl was pretty attractive. About 25 years old, big firm breasts, long blond hair and a slim physique.
She politely asked me a second time if I could help her with the umbrella.

When I pressed the parasol into the ground, she was standing right in front of me. I had to look her between the legs, because the upper part of the parasol was exactly at the height of her pussy. Her pussy was clean shaven and something sparkled at the pussy. I looked closer and I discovered a small piercing that looked like a silver button.

Immediately I noticed how my penis was getting hard. Quickly I pressed the umbrella in the hard ground. I looked the girl gently in the face and knew for the moment that she had also noticed my slightly excited penis.
Her facial expression was neither disgusted nor enthusiastic. She was just surprised.
She thanked me in a few words and I went on quickly.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: