View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 10:28 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Myself caught naked.....

This happened a long time back when I was single and before we had a local nude beach. As I've indicated before, I always had latent exhibitionist tendencies, but at no time would I ever be comfortable flashing or showing myself where I'd take someone purposely by surprise.

I was interested in an all-over tan, and maybe more than just that, had a desire to be naked in public yet not necessarily be seen. So I visited a remote beach that I had heard that on rare instances the dunes were used by nude sunbathers. And yes, this area eventually became one of the most popular nude beaches on the East Coast of the U.S.

So one day, alone, I went to this area on a weekday and saw no one as far as the eye could see, except two young women on the beach who were wearing normal bikinis. I kept my distance, and maybe 500 feet from them I went into the grassy dunes and found a nice low sandy spot surrounded by clumps of dune grasses. I settled down and stripped naked outdoors for the first time ever. Ah, what a sensation, naked outdoors, feeling very mischievous and rebellious. As I lay there, the thought of a woman catching me like that immediately brought a twinge in my cock.

After about a hour, I thought I heard voices and panicked. Here I am naked where nudity is not allowed, and if someone sees me I'd be majorly embarrassed. But if it were those two women, that might be exciting! As minutes pass I am convinced that I am hearing voices now and then. Then I am definitely sure I am hearing voices close by, but now in a hushed tone, making me think I may have been seen. I think the best approach for me is to feign sleep, and wearing sunglasses, I might be able to peek and see if anyone stumbles into my little haven.

The thought of being seen naked by women, made my cock begin to get hard. I didn't really want that to happen, as even in the best of scenarios I would be embarrassed beyond belief being caught with a hard cock. In my mind, someone stumbling upon me and finding me alone with a raging erection would label me as a pervert. But a nice fat yet soft or semi-hard cock would be just fine. So I concentrated on diverting my thoughts away from the erotic to control myself, not an easy task.

Peeking from behind my sunglasses, yes, I see two women! They had slowly walked up to my spot and I hear a muffled giggle as they drop down to a kneeling position hiding behind the grasses overlooking the little hollow I am lying in. They are just 20 feet away or less. I tried very hard to keep my cock from spring to full attention, and while trying not to move my head, I can see they are whispering to each other.

It didn't take long for me to realize that it was obvious they came looking for me. With that in mind I thought to myself, if they wanted to see me naked, then what the hell. I let my true emotions take control, and my cock grew and grew and was soon waving in the air, hard as nails I continued to feign sleep, and I heard a lot of louder whispering and I'm thinking that they are so noisy, maybe they want me to acknowledge their presence, but I don't. After may 5 minutes of me remaining full staff, the slowly slinked away.

As soon as they were gone, you know I had to beat that raging hard-on to submission! I never saw them again, even after standing up and looking around. Either they left the beach after that, or, I'd like to think, found another little sandy spot in the grass covered dunes to try nude sunbathing for themselves.

In retrospect, I wondered what would have happened if I had acknowledged them. Would we have spoken? Would I have begun to stroke myself with them watching? Or could I have invited them into share my space with them? And possibly getting them to try nudity? Or all the above? But that none of that happened. We'll never know.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: