View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 07:59 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife is a modest B cup, the good new is that well into her 60's she still has perky lovely tits. One of my favorite braless stories was when we were on a cruse about 20 years ago. She had this beautiful white silk blouse that was very see through, she wore the appropriate lingerie so that it was a stunning, even modest choice for the right occasion. There was a formal event on the cruise and she wore the blouse with nothing underneath but with a short crochet vest.s the evening progressed and a few glasses of wine were consumed, I talked her into taking the vest off, even in the dimly lit ballroom her pink nipples were apparent.

There was this younger couple that we had bonded with on an excursion and Sam, the guy saw her and started wowing and making comments about how hot she was, I was afraid he was going to spook her into putting the vest back on. But when we were dancing she told me that his leering, as well as the looks from other men was making her very hot. After the event we met Sam and his wife in one of the lounges and his wife, who was more amply endowed, had gone back to their cabin and made herself more comfortable. Of course I did not let this go unnoticed.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: