View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 03:50 PM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 108 Posts

Visited Studland again yesterday. This time with my wife so we sat on the main beach, not in the dunes.

I did make a couple of excursions into the dunes but didn't see any action. There seemed to be fewer people in the dunes than usual despite there being a lot of people on the beach.

Quite amusing to see couples on the beach where the wife won't strip off. A couple pitched themselves behind us, he stripped off but she pulled a swimsuit out of her bag. She was wearing a sun dress and looked around sheepishly as she pulled her knickers off under her dress, obviously not wanting to reveal anything. Unfortunately she then turned around and bent over to rummage in her bag, putting her knickers away and as she bent over her dress rode up, with the assistance of a helpful gust of wind, giving me a grand view of her bum and pussy !

She pulled on her swimsuit, making quite a performance of removing her bra under the dress and pulling up her swimsuit before removing her dress and settling down in her cossie.

From a voyeuristic point of view a flash of that lady's intimate area is far more exciting than the lady next to her who is completely naked and is lying on her back with her legs open.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post: