View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 02:36 AM

Default female voyeurism - Part 3

Part 3:

She hesitated a little bit and then entered the room. At this time there was only 3 people in the room.

She stayed still in the corridor directly behind me. I felt her stare on my naked skin.

After a short while the girl plucked up courage and chose a sun lounger in my row. Right now there was only one empty chair between me and her.

I looked on her. She had long blonde hair, a tall figure, just a little bit overweight and big tits. Her feminine body was wrapped in a white towel.

From time to time the shy girl made short looks to my naked penis. Then I was sure that I was the only reason for her returning to this room.

After 5 minutes she changed the position of her chair from vertical to horizontal and in this moment her towel slipped a bit downward.

I saw the nipples of her big and round breasts. In the beginning it seemed that she did not notice her exposure. For about ten minutes she laid there like that. In this ten minutes I was the one who stared on someone. I was sure that she noticed my looks on her breasts because sometimes she caught me in the moment I stared on her tits. But it did not bother her.

And then a friend of her came through the door. Hectically the girl put her towel up and both girls left the room.

The End
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: