Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Karmic Balance
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 10:17 AM

Thanked 4,059 Times in 369 Posts

Karmic Balance: Good Karma

I was a little scared walking up to the pearly gates to St. Peter. Since my last time taking care of that Goth girl who got a hold of a text book with my powers, I had to go back to earth strip her of her powers (and her clothes) and come back. I thought that by doing so I was in trouble.

I stepped forward up to the huge desk that St. Peter sat at.

“Hello? St. Peter?” I asked.

Just then a bearded old man peered over his desk looking down at me. “Oh hello Zeke. Thanks for coming.” He said.

“What is this about?” I asked.

“Zeke, God knows what you used to do in hell, freezing girls and stripping them of their clothes to humble them.”

“Yeah, I did.” I said chuckling nervously, wondering if that scored me brownie points or demerits.

“Well Zeke, we have an assignment for you because you’re the only one in heaven with such expertise.”

St. Peter waved his hand and a cloud formed in front of my face, showing this picture of a skinny little teenager dressed in a button up shirt, glasses and pants that were almost up to his chest.

“This is Timmy,” St. Peter said, “Timmy is sort of the school nerd at his high school.”

You don’t say, I thought.

“Timmy was walking along the football field after studying and a group of girls, known as the Fab Five cornered him and started picking on him.”

The image of Timmy came to life and I watched him walking along a fence. Five, beautiful looking girls walked up to him and started talking to him, I couldn’t hear what they were saying but then I saw them surround Timmy. They managed to strip him of his clothes put a jock strap on him, hanging him by it on the fence. As they left, the football team walked by and started teasing Timmy even more. When the image showed Timmy Crying, the image stopped.”

“Needless to say, Timmy didn’t deserve that.”

“So where do I come in?”

“We want you to perform Karmic Balance on the girls down there, as well as Ms. Beaumont, the teacher who witnessed them do it but didn’t report it. She allows the Fab Five to do what they want. Timmy looked her in the eye hanging from the fence and she just walked away.”

I wasn’t really too sure about this, I was happy living with my wife and was done doing Karmic Balance. “I don’t know St. Peter.” I said, “Those girls are all in high school, that’s a little creepy to me.”

“Don’t worry Zeke they are all 18.” St. Peter said, “Besides, Timmy is a good Christian and he needs a guardian angel.”

I thought about little Timmy and the tears streaming down his face and forced myself to say, “All right I’ll do it.”
St. Peter smiled and then handed me a list of names, “These are the names of the girls." Be careful Zeke, don’t get Timmy in more trouble. He can talk to you but no one else can see you, so don’t talk to him when others hear or see him.”

“Yeah yeah.” I said as he teleported me down to earth.

Timmy was sitting alone at a lunch cafeteria when I landed right next to him. Obviously, Timmy jumped and screamed, causing everyone at the table to look at him with disgust.

“What a freak.” Said Sarah Dowd, a tall, tan skinned brunette, one of the names on my list. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a T-shirt that ran tight and smug over her well developed breasts.

“Who are you?” Timmy asked me.

“Shh, I’m your guardian angel, no one else can see me but you.” I said so as not to get Timmy more embarrassed.

“Wow, really? Angels exist?” he said looking at me closely.

“All right kid, back off, you’re invading my bubble.” I said, “Yes angels exist. And after what those five girls and that teacher did to you I’m here to make things right.”

Timmy looked down at his lunch sadly and said, “I don’t want to think about that anymore. Those girls humiliated me, I don’t want anything to do with them.”

“I know kid, but don’t worry, after what I’m going to do, you’ll feel much better after that.”

“What are you going to do?”

I winked at Timmy and snapped my fingers, freezing time. Timmy looked around in amazement at seeing everyone in the cafeteria motionless.

“Wow! What’d you do?” he asked.

“I froze time. I’m a time angel.”

“Cool! But, how is this going to help me get back at the Fab Five?”

“Well follow me.” I said as I led Timmy over to Sarah, who was walking towards the garbage. “She’s got a real nice body.” I said, examining her from head to toe.

“Yeah, and she made everyone see my naked body.” Timmy said sadly, “She was the first one to rip my clothes off.”

“Well…why don’t you return the favor?

Timmy’s mouth dropped and his eyes almost popped out of his head. “You mean you want me to take off her clothes while she’s motionless?”

I nodded to him but Timmy was still horrified.

“But…that’s dirty. She wouldn’t want me to do that.”

“Yeah and you didn’t want to be seen naked in public either now did you?” I said.

Timmy looked at Sarah, and then back to me and said, “Yeah you’re right.”

“Well, get going.”

Timmy walked up to Sarah, and with trembling hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it up. The moment he lifted it high enough to expose her camouflage print bra, Timmy started to hesitate.

“Wow.” He said staring at them.

“Yeah, they are breasts. Now do the pants.” I said.

Timmy removed her shirt and tried to unbutton Sarah’s pants, but his hands started getting real shaky, he kept fumbling with the button. Finally, I sighed and went over there, quickly unbuttoning her pants and unzipping them. Once I pulled them down to her ankles it was revealed that Sarah was wearing matching a camouflage bra and thong set. I walked around her and examined her nice round buttocks that was on either side of her thong. I turned to Timmy who had his legs crossed and his hands over his crotch.

“Is there a problem?” I asked.

“I uhh, need to go to the bathroom.” Timmy said nervously.

“Right.” I said rolling my eyes. “To ‘pee’ right?” Timmy nodded his head rapidly and I said, “Go ahead, just wash your hands before you come back.”

After about ten minutes, Timmy came back, wiping his hands on a towel. “That better not be what I think it is.” I said.

“No, I threw that one away.” Timmy said.

“Listen, are you going to be doing that with every girl? Because we have five more girls to go after this.” I asked.

Timmy looked down to his feet and said, “Umm…maybe.”

I rolled my eyes and decided to get started since I knew this was going to be a long day. “All right, first we’re going to let everyone see her in her skivvies, then we’ll finish her off. Sit back down where you were and we’ll get started.”

Timmy and I sat down at the bench and I snapped my fingers.

Sarah continued walking to the trash, dumped her lunch off her tray, looked down and screamed out so loud that everyone in the cafeteria turned to see this girl in her camouflage underwear. Sarah crossed her legs and held the lunch tray over her thong.

“Who the fuck did this to me?” she cried.

All the football players at the table pointed and whistled at her while other kids just pointed and laughed.

Sarah was dry sobbing as she kept turning away to cover her front, only to expose her backside to everyone. As Sarah was alternating the tray from her breasts to her crotch, another girl ran up behind her, pulled her thong back and let it go. I could hear the snap from where I was sitting and Sarah yelped and almost leapt in the air, dropping her lunch tray.

“Fucking b*tch!” Sarah shouted at the girl as she ran off, covering her exposed cheeks that felt smooth against her hand. Sarah, now without the tray had a little bit of honey from her lunch on her body and then I got an idea.

I snapped my fingers again and froze time.

“What’d you do that for?” Timmy asked, who was smiling. “This is fun to watch.”

“Yeah I know.” I said as I walked over behind a lunch counter, “And we’re going to have more. Take off Sarah’s underwear will you?”

“D-d-do what?” Timmy asked.

“Oh for Pete sakes.” I said as I walked over to Sarah and unclasped her bra, making it drop to the ground. I then slipped my thumbs into her thong and slowly pulled them down her legs, exposing her naked crotch which had a neatly trimmed black triangle of pubic hair hanging over her lips. Timmy stared at Sarah even more, while I gathered all the honey packets form the lunch counter as I could. Once I grabbed enough, I walked over to Sarah and handed him some.

“Okay kid, start lubing her.”

“What?” Timmy asked, with a shocked look on his face, “Isn’t this going to far?”

“Yeah, and putting you in a jock strap was too far as well. Jeez kid, anyone else in your position would be overjoyed to see a naked girl like this. So open the packets and get cracking.”

Timmy slowly opened the honey packet and started putting it all over Sarah’s body. By the time we were done, her body was completely covered in honey and now I was thinking I might have to go to the bathroom, but I knew I couldn’t really because now I had a wife.

Timmy and I sat back down at the table and I snapped my fingers to unfreeze time.

Sarah resumed trying to cover herself and when she felt her nipples she lifted her hand from them and looked down to see she was now completely naked. Sarah screamed a second time and then wondered why she was so sticky.

“Holy Shit!” someone shouted, “She’s dipped in honey, that’s so hot!”

Sarah looked down and saw that she was in fact dipped in honey, and she immediately fell to her knees and hunched over herself to cover more. Everyone in the cafeteria saw how special this moment was and all pulled out their cell phone cameras. Sarah’s eyes widened in horror as she tried to get to her feet, only to slip from the honey on her body. The cameras all started flashing and now Sarah started to cry. Finally, four other girls from her table, all equally beautiful wrapped their jackets around Sarah and started walking to the bathroom, with Sarah leaving a trail of honey behind.

“That’s the rest of the Fab Five.” Timmy said.

“Yeah, and what we’re about to do to them will be real fabulous.”

We followed the girls to the bathroom as they helped wipe off all the honey off of Sarah’s hot body, I froze time and Timmy and I watched the girls from a stall.

“Whom the fuck did this to me?” she asked between sobs.

“I don’t know.” Said a longhaired blonde girl with tan skin, dressed in a short denim mini skirt and denim jacket, “But they are going to pay.”

“That’s Danielle Rowse.” Timmy whispered, “She’s the one who told the girls to put a jock strap on me.”

“Well then.” I said, “Let’s pay her a visit.”

The girls managed to get Sarah an extra set of clothes from their gym bags and then went to class. Timmy and I followed Danielle to her next class which was chemistry. The teacher gave the lesson and then gave the class a formula to follow. Once the teacher was finished teaching them the formula, he let the class go to the lab area with partners and let them try the experiment on their own while he left the classroom. Danielle was paired with a girl dressed in Punk rock clothing who had short hair that almost made her look like a boy. Both girls sat next to each other at the lab table but did not turn to each other.

“Do you know how to do this experiment or do you just want me to do it for you?” the Punk rock girl said.

“Shut up you stupid lesbian, I know what I’m doing.” Danielle said grabbing a beaker of liquid.

Before the girls could do anything else, I snapped my fingers and froze time.

“What are you going to do?” Timmy asked.

“Well, I’m going to head to the boys locker room, you are going to undress Danielle.”

“I-I-I am?” Timmy asked, staring unsure at Danielle.

“Yes, and stop stuttering every time you are told to strip some girl, you’re going to be doing this all day.” I said.

While I walked to the boys locker room, Timmy walked over to Danielle and first, slid her jacket off of her shoulders, leaving Danielle in a T-shirt and her mini skirt. With trembling hands, Timmy fumbled with the bows on the side of Danielle’s skirt and eventually untied one. Danielle’s skirt slowly slid off her hips and to her feet, leaving her standing there wearing a hot pink thong, held by buckles on the side. Timmy felt a sensation between his legs and took a moment to wipe the sweat off his face before continuing.

Next, Timmy grabbed under Danielle’s shirt and lifted it over her head, exposing her naked C-Cup breasts. Now, seeing the hot blonde standing there topless in her underwear, Timmy couldn’t take it anymore and hid in the closet.

When I arrived back in the classroom with a pair of fruit of the loom tightey whiteys in my hand, I looked around in the room wondering where Timmy was. When I heard a noise coming from the closet, I realized where Timmy was and decided to wait for him to finish his business. When Timmy finally came out, I looked at him and said, “Just couldn’t help it could you?”

“S-s-orry.” Timmy said.

“Never mind that.” I said handing Timmy the briefs, “Take off Danielle’s thong and put this on her.”

“But this is for boys.”

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my forehead saying, “I know that, and that’s what’s going to make this more humiliating for her just do it!”

Timmy took the briefs and his hands were shaking so much that I didn’t think he was going to be able to get Danielle’s underwear off. Once he got his thumbs hooked into the sides of them and pulled them down, I knew he was okay. I helped Timmy lift her legs as we slid the briefs on, making her ass seem more wide as they were hugged tightly under the cotton of the tightey whiteys. Once we were done, we hid in the closet and watched in between the cracks. I snapped my fingers and resumed time.
Danielle went to work on pouring the liquid in the beaker and the Punk girl looked up and her jaw dropped when she saw Danielle standing there, topless and wearing boys underwear. Punk rock girl was in such shock that she didn’t say anything.

After a moment, Danielle started noticing she felt a cooler breeze brushing up against her body. She put her hand to her crotch and when she felt cotton instead of her skirt, Danielle looked down and screamed, throwing the beaker of liquid she had in the air, spilling it all over the punk girl.

Danielle’s hands flew to her crotch and then to her backside, alternating between the two, while Punk girl screamed from the liquid hitting her.

“You idiot!” Punk girl shouted, “That was a vanishing liquid!”

“Shut up you fucking lesbian!” Danielle shouted while she hunched over herself.

“Hey, I’d lay off the nasty comments miss tightey whiteys.” The Punk girl said. Which caused everyone in the class to laugh. Danielle’s face turned beet red while she kept trying to cover herself.

Then, Punk girl looked down and saw a whole developing in her T-shirt, exposing her pierced navel. “Oh my god!” she gasped, “No!” Punk rock girl ran to the closet that held the lab coats, the ones that Timmy and I were hiding in.

“They can’t see us can they?” Timmy asked.

“Nope.” I said, “So poor Punk girl is going to be in trouble.”

Timmy and I held onto the doors as Punk girl pulled desperately to get them open, soon Danielle followed her and they were both pulling on the doors, fortunately, I was much stronger than both of them.

“Please!, open! Don’t let anyone see me like this!” the Punk girl screamed.

As she kept pulling, I saw her pants melt away, along with the rest of her shirt, leaving the Punk girl standing there in a red bra and Spiderman boy briefs. When the class saw the Punk Girls underwear, they all pointed and laughed.

“Hey, you going to wear those panties when you see the new Spiderman movie?” one student asked.

Punk girl stopped pulling on the door and looked down at herself, standing in her underwear. Her legs buckled together as she covered her bra and her panties and screamed.

“Shut up!” Danielle said, “Look at me, I’m wearing tightey whiteys! That’s worse than granny panties!”

Punk girl did not want to be told to shut up, she turned to Danielle, with rage in her eyes and grabbed her by the hair.

“Ow! What are you doing?” Danielle yelled.

Punk girl bent Danielle over her knee and grabbed the back of the boy briefs before pulling them up into a wedgie. Unlike the previous girl who was tanned all over, Danielle had tan lines as her ass cheeks were pale as they were exposed from the wedgie. The punk girl started spanking Danielle as hard as she could, causing everyone in the class room to cheer, as it seemed like all of them hated the Fab Five as well.

Danielle’s legs kicked rapidly in the air as her face turned crimson red from being humiliated in front of the class. As Punk girls’ hand continued slapping, a red handprint could be seen on Daniell’s white ass. Just as the class was getting real excited, the teacher walked back in the room and yelled, “What the hell is going on here?”
Both girls stopped moving and looked in horror at the teacher. They both screamed and scrambled to their feet, trying to cover their mostly naked bodies. I froze time so Timmy and I could get out of the closet and once we were out of the room, I snapped them again to let both girls deal with their humiliation.

“That’s too bad about that Punk girl.” Timmy said, “She didn’t deserve that.”

“Yeah.” I said, “But Danielle sure did.”

The next person we went to get was Ashley. Ashley, Timmy told me, was a track runner who was very competitive. It was important for her to be the best at what she does with everything. When Timmy was humiliated, she called him a skinny loser who was weak. I asked Timmy where he thought she would be and he said she was probably practicing on the track right now.

We went outside to the track where several gym classes were out doing the mile run. Ashley was there, dressed in sweatpants and a T-shirt. For a runner, Ashley had some meat on her bones, her breasts were average size and even though she had sweatpants on I could tell she had a nice, firm buttocks. As she was tying her hair back, the gym teacher was talking to his class, “Since all of you can’t seem to run a decent mile, I figure Ashley would give you all an exhibition on how a real track runner does it.”

“Oh this will be an exhibition all right.” I said grinning.

“What are you going to do?” Timmy asked.

I just smiled while I waited for Ashley to get on the track, she bent down to get in the proper formation and then I snapped my fingers. I walked up to Ashley and I examined her closely, sure enough, I found a loose thread in her jogging pants and in her shirt.

“Here Timmy, grab the thread to her jogging pants and follow me.” I said as I pulled loose a thread on her T-shirt. Timmy did as I said and we walked over to a bench and stuck both threads on a loose nail. Already, I could see a little hole developing in her T-shirt.

“S-sir, can I go to the bathroom real quick?” Timmy asked, crossing his legs.

“Just wait a minute will you? Geez, how do you get through school without messing your pants?”

We ran back behind a set of bleachers and then I snapped my fingers and Ashley was off running. Man, she was real fast, she was already halfway across the track in seconds. By the time she made her first lap, I noticed that her jogging pants were unraveled from her ankles, but Ashley was too concerned with showing off. She also didn’t know that the whole in her T-shirt was getting bigger, I could already see her black sports bra that was getting exposed. The class didn’t seem to pay much attention.

By the time she was halfway through, the coach and the classes mouths were open in shock, but I think they were too surprised to say anything. Now, Ashley’s pants were practically shorts, really short shorts and her right sleeve to her shirt was gone and now her shirt was barely hanging on her shoulders. I could see her breasts bouncing tightly as she ran. I also saw Timmy crossing his legs tighter, desperately trying to maintain control.

“Sir, pl-please”

“Wait a minute will you? This is going to get good.”

Ashley was on her last lap and now, her jogging pants were just down to the elastic waistband, her black thong showing in front of the whole class who were still silent with shock and disbelief. Her shirt was now completely gone. I was right, Ashley’s buttocks was nice and firm, it bounced nice as she ran and now I could see all the guys who were watching cross their legs. It was quite the scenario to see this girl running half naked in just her underwear and shoes.

Ashley finished the mile and she asked. “All right what was my time?”

The coach didn’t answer at all, he was staring at her, and with good reason. Ashley, out of breath, bent over and placed her hands on her knees and she stopped to look down when she felt her knee caps when she expected to feel clothing. When Ashley saw her state of undress, she screamed. Her arms flew to her chest and her crotch and I could see this speedy woman was about to take off again, so I snapped my fingers.

“Ok, now can I leave real quick? I can’t take it much more.” Timmy begged.

“Shut up already, we’ll leave after we finish with her, don’t touch it or it’ll explode.”

I walked by and grabbed one of the hurdles that was off to the side and moved it in front of the direction that Ashley would be running. Once I positioned it close enough, I walked back behind the bleachers and unfroze time.

Ashley took off again, but she screamed when she saw the hurdle that was placed right in front of her, going too fast to be able to avoid it. In desperation, Ashley tried to jump the hurdle but instead she tripped over the hurdle. Now the class was all laughing at the half naked girl who was tripping all over the place. Still trying to cover her chest, she scrambled to her feet, but she didn’t notice that her thong got caught on the hurdle. She took off running and there was a loud RIIP!!. Ashley turned around when she wondered what was holding her back from running so fast, and why did the area around her hips feel less constricted? She looked down and saw that the back of her thong was ripped and caught on the hurdle and she had been dragging it with her. Crying, Ashley bent over, covering her naked buttocks and crotch while trying to free her thong. The laughter of the class got even louder, and finally, Ashley gave up and continued running, dragging the hurdle behind her.

“Man, that was a good exhibition.” I said, “I hope all track girls run like that.”

“Sir?”

“Yes Timmy you can go to the bathroom, Jesus Chris, it’s a good thing that blindness myth is false or you’d be screwed.

While Timmy and I were walking to find the rest of the Fab Five, the remaining two were meeting at their lockers. One of them was a tall black haired girl who clearly had a nice athletic body. Slender waist and strong legs, this was Katie and the other girl, a platinum haired girl dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a T-shirt that was snug on her C cup breasts was Kari. Both girls were looking rather nervous and were constantly looking over their shoulders.

“I just heard that Ashley was seen running naked in the football field.” Katie said.

“How?”

“I don’t know, they just saw her clothes starting to unravel.”

“Fuck!” Kari shouted in frustration. Her face was red from the horror of the idea of being exposed. “I don’t know who is doing this but we better find out now because I am NOT going to be seen naked.

“Me neither.” Katie said, “I heard Sarah is still getting honey off of her body and somehow Danielle had tightey whiteys put on her.”

“Katie, you better find out who is doing this now!” Kari said.

Just as the girls said that, a girl wearing glasses, khaki pants and a white button up T-shirt walked by. Despite not wearing clothes like the Fab Five, she too was a looker, her breasts weren’t as big but she still had a cute face and a nice body. This girl’s name was Megan.

“Hey guys.” She said grinning, “I knew the Fab Five was a bunch of sl*ts but I didn’t know you would just strip naked in public for anyone.

Megan walked off and both Kari and Katie looked at her with cold eyes. “What a fucking b*tch.” Katie said, “She’s just jealous because she’s ugly. She’s just a know it all in every class I have with her.”

“I bet you she’s probably the one whose been doing this.” Kari said, slowly walking towards Megan.

Timmy and I were walking down the hallway and I asked him “Timmy why did those girls do that to you?”

“Because I asked the one girl, Kari out.” He said in an embarrassed tone of voice, “She got mad at me and so at the football field they decided they wanted to have fun.”

“Yeah, well we’re going to have even more fun.”

As we were walking, I heard a scream coming from a hallway.

While Timmy and I were on our way towards the noise, Katie had cornered Megan in an empty hallway while everyone else was in class. Katie had Megan pinned up against a locker and used a zip tie to tie her hands together and were tied up over her head.

“I don’t know how you did that to my friends but now you’re going to fucking pay.” She said.

“ I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Megan said, eyes wide with fear.

“Really? You didn’t do this to my friends?” Katie said as she started unbuttoning Megan’s blouse, exposing a bra with cupcakes on them. “Oh my, do you have matching heat panties too, like a five year old?”

Megan started to whimper as Katie pulled open her blouse.

“I wouldn’t scream if I were you.” Katie said, “Because that would just bring more people to see you.” Katie undid the top button of Megan’s khakis and then slowly unzipped them, revealing the matching panties with cupcakes on them. Katie hooked her thumbs into Megan’s waistband and pulled them down to her ankles.

Tears started streaming down Megan’s face as she tried to cross her legs to cover herself. Just as Timmy and I were arriving, Katie unclasped Megan’s bra from the front and set free her breasts.

“How does it feel to be almost as flat as a board?” Katie asked smiling.

“Better to be a board than a silicone bimbo.” Megan said trying to hold back her crying.

Katie’s eyes lit with rage and she swung her arm back about to hit Katie but then I froze time.

“Oh no.” Timmy said, “Megan is a friend of mine, why would they do this to her?”

“Probably because they think she did it.”

“Oh.” Timmy said, examining Megan in her underwear. “Wow, I’ve never seen this side of her.”

I rolled my eyes as I redressed Megan. I had Timmy grab a pair of scissors to set Megan free and then we positioned Katie in Megan’s old position, tying her hands over her head.

“Wait, wouldn’t it be bad to move them in a spot once time is frozen?” Timmy asked.

“Yeah but I think after what she did to Megan we’ll let it slide.”

“Are you going to let Megan s-s-strip her?” Timmy asked.

“Yes Timmy, you’re going to see a girl strip another girl, calm down will you?”

I unfroze time and we hid around a corner and watched as Megan and Katie snapped back to life. Katie’s smile faded away when she realized she was tied up and then Megan’s tears went away when she realized she was free and clothed again.

“What the fuck? How did you do that?” Katie said, with a little bit of fear in her voice.

“I didn’t do anything.” Megan said, beginning to smile. “But I believe the tables have turned. I didn’t strip any of your sl*tty friends, but I will return the favor for you.”

“Don’t you dare!” Katie shouted and she was about to kick Megan but stopped when she looked down to find that her legs were tied together with an extension cord. Katie struggled but try as she might, she couldn’t fight off Megan from ripping her shirt in two halves, leaving Katie in a white bra with red polka dots on it.

“How dare you give me shit for my underwear, as if polka dots are any better.” Megan said.

“Shut up!” Katie cried, still trying to struggle.

The next to go was Katie’s belt as Megan unbuckled it and slid it through her belt loops. Katie must have worn a size too large because once the belt was gone her jeans descended slowly and I could see the top half of her matching polka dot panties. Megan just smiled and undid Katie’s jeans, bunching it up around her ankles.

“Hmm, should I leave you like this or should I strip the rest of you?” Megan asked with a light hearted tone in her voice.

“Don’t you fucking dare you b*tch!” Katie said.

“Naked it is.”

Megan unclasped the front of Katie’s bra and her breasts spilled open, along with two large white objects that fell to the ground. Katie squeezed her eyes shut and Megan grinned when she saw that Katie was even more flat chested than she was.

“Well I guess you know more about being a board than I do.” She said.

“Just stop please!” Katie begged.

But Megan didn’t step, next she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of Katie’s panties and slid them down her hips and around her ankles, exposing her unkempt pubic hair that ran into a vertical line above her pussy. Katie was naked just in time because the class bell rung and Katie’s eyes opened with horror.

“Oh my god, please, please put my clothes back on!”

“Sorry, have fun Katie” Megan said.

Katie screamed in rage and embarrassment and that probably wasn’t a good idea as it got the attention of everyone who heard it. As crowds of students ran towards the noise, Timmy and I ducked behind a custodian closet and we peaked through the door. By now, Katie was surrounded by at least forty kids. She was now sobbing while everyone pointed and laughed at her.

“Wow, I thought you had a nice rack but now I’m disappointed.” One guy said.

“Look at this.” Another girl said, pulling up Katie’s polka dot panties to her hips. “She’s wearing polka dotted underwear, what are you four?”

Katie started sobbing out loud and as I turned to look at Timmy, I saw that he had his hand in his pocket.

“Jesus, will you go in the corner and do that?” I said covering my eyes. “Only two more women thank God.”

Little did I know that in the back of the group was Kari, who was horrified when she saw the seen of Katie being tied up and naked. She put her hands to her chest, hoping that the same fate wouldn’t happen to her.

Rather than quickly strip Kari, I decided to wait for an administrator to come and help untie Katie and for the crowds to disperse before we followed her. Timmy and I stayed at a careful distance as we watched Kari walk to her next class, clutching her books tightly to her chest while her head kept turning around.

“How are we going to strip her?” Timmy asked.

“I’m not sure.” I said trying to think of something creative besides just freezing time, “Are you good at anything?”

“Well, science.” He said modestly and then a light bulb went off in my head.

“Are you good with magnets?”

“Yeah why?”

I froze time so Timmy and I could head to the science labs. There we found several electronic magnets that were used in science labs. With no difficulty at all, Timmy managed to hook the wires of the magnets together to create sort of a supercharged magnet. Once he was finished and after I made him go to the bathroom to save us some more time, I unfroze time and we followed Kari the rest of the way to her class which conveniently happened to be Public Speaking.

We positioned ourselves inside of a closet in the back while the teacher was telling the class that today was the day they were giving their final presentations. Kari was the first to go up.

“All right Timmy, do it.” I said and Timmy nodded as he turned on the switch.

Kari stood in front of the class and started speaking to her fellow students who were all trying hard not to fall asleep. Already, the metal tab to Kari’s zipper was starting to lift up and started tugging, but poor Kari was too clueless.

“More power.” I whispered and Timmy cranked the power even more.

Now, Kari’s belt buckle started to move and she quickly looked down when she felt a slight pulling around her waist but she tried to stay focused on speaking so she wouldn’t lose points.

“All right Timmy, full power.” I said and Timmy cranked it all the way up.

Kari’s belt was the first to go, as it ripped from the loops of her jeans and smacked another student in the head.

“Ow! What the hell?”

Kari gave a similar confused look as the student’s shouting threw her off and she didn’t notice that her zipper tab was sliding down exposing what looked to be the front of her pink panties. The mouths of the students in the front row dropped when they saw what happened and Kari wondered why her tight jeans were feeling less snug, but she kept on.

“Kari!” the teacher shouted.

Kari looked at the teacher confused and when the teacher pointed at her, she looked down and saw the metal buttons to her jeans fly from them. Kari screamed as her jeans dropped down to her ankles and leaving her there in her pink boy short panties. Her hands flew to cover herself and she turned around, exposing the two words on the back of her panties that said “Squeeze me”. Given the firmness of her buttocks, I wouldn’t have minded. The girls in the class started to laugh and then Kari remembered the underwear she was wearing and her hands flew to her backside. Unfortunately for us, the magnets worked too well.

While Kari’s buttons and zipper flew towards our directions, they were followed by the zippers and buttons of everyone else in the room. People gasped in confusion and when they stood up, everyone’s pants in the class fell down. The room was filled with a chorus of screams as girls and boys bent over to cover their underwear. The teacher, who wasn’t wearing any metal, thank god because she was 50, looked in the direction of the closet and wondered why all the buttons and zipper were stuck to the door.

“Uh oh.” I said as I froze time again, “Sorry Timmy, we have to go.”

“Can’t I finish-”

“NO!” I shouted as I went out the door. God might not be too happy about this I thought as I looked at the room full of pantless students. Still, I wasn’t done with Kari, I walked up to her and did what her panties told me to which was squeeze them.

“Come on Timmy you know what the panties said.”

Timmy, shyly walked up to Kari and with a trembling hand, squeezed her buttocks. Timmy’s whole face flushed bright red and then he said, “I think I have to change underwear now.”

“Oh for crying out loud.” I said rolling my eyes, “All right, let me just finish here.”

I took off Kari’s shirt and admired her nice C-Cup breasts and then I removed her panties and got to see her nice buttocks in its pure naked form. I also noticed that her lips were waxed and so her perfect pink labia could be seen sticking out of her pussy lips. Once Timmy and I left the classroom I unfroze time and looked in the window.

Kari had her hands still on her backside and she stopped screaming when she wondered why she felt smooth skin touching her buttocks. Horrified, Kari looked down and saw that she was completely naked and ducked behind a desk to cover herself while everyone in the class was now holding their pants up with their hands since without zippers or buttons they would fall.

“Well Timmy, we’re down to one more person.” I said as I started walking down the hallway.

“I know.” He said quietly, “Ms. Beaumont. She has pictures of me…hanging from the fence.”

“Does she really?” I asked, amazed at how cruel this woman seemed to be.

“Yeah, after the Fab Five left, she walked by me and just laughed, snapping a few pictures and said it would make a good yearbook picture.”

As we were walking down the hallway, ahead of us was the devil herself, Ms Beaumont. Dressed in a knee length skirt and a jacket and button up shirt, Ms. Beaumont looked to be quite a catch, with her black rimmed glasses giving her a sexy teacher image. I would have estimated her to just be in her late 20s or 30s. Her hair was medium length, just barely touching her shoulders and her glasses she wore gave her a certain mystique. Most amazing though was her body, she was a tall woman with smooth legs and from what I could see, her breasts weren’t that bad either.

“Hello Timmy.” She said, smiling with an arrogant grin, “I was just on my way to the yearbook staff. I have some great pictures.”

Timmy looked away from her as she walked past him. I watched her go by and then I saw her walking up to a middle aged man dressed in another suit.

“Who’s that?” I asked.

“That’s Principle Mizer.” Timmy said, “He let’s Ms. Beaumont get away with everything. She’s always sucks up to him and I think that’s why.”

“Sucks up to him huh?” I said rubbing my chin.

“Aren’t we going to strip her?” Timmy asked.

“In a moment.” I said as I watched Ms. Beaumont throw back a fake laugh as she talked to the principle. Then he did something that made me smile, he placed his hand on her waist and they both walked towards the main office. Then I knew what we were going to do next.

“Well, are we going to do it or are you going to let her get away?” Timmy asked eagerly.

“Wait just a moment.” I said looking at the clock, “About ten minutes to be exact.”

Timmy looked at me with a puzzled look but I just winked at him. So we waited for ten minutes and then once they went by, I froze time. “Come with me Timmy, we’re just about done.”

We walked into the main office and saw Principle Mizer’s door that was closed. “Open the door Timmy.”

Timmy walked over to the door, turned the knob and when it didn’t move he said, “It’s locked.”

“Just as I thought.” I said smiling.

After finding the janitor with the master keys I opened Principle Mizer’s door and was pleased to see that my predictions were right.

“Ewww!!!! That’s so gross!!” Timmy shouted in disgust.

Frozen in place, was Principle Mizer with his back against his desk, pants and underwear down to his ankles while Ms. Beaumont had her mouth around his penis. She was kneeling on the ground in her black stockings and matching pinstriped garter belt and thong and panties. She had no bra on and Mizer’s penis was wedged between her large D cup breasts.

“Why would she do something so gross?” Timmy asked.

“Believe me kid, don’t knock it till you’ve had it.” I said smiling as I walked up to both adults.

“Well Timmy, help me with this.” I said grabbing hold of Principle Mizer, “Grab onto Ms. Beaumont and help me move her.”

“What are we doing?”

“We’re going to make a better picture for the yearbook.”

After much struggling, Timmy and I had managed to move Principle Mizer with Ms. Beaumont’s mouth still on him out into the halls of school. It was good too, class was just about to get out. Once we positioned them right in the middle of the hall, I locked the door to the principle’s office and then Timmy and I hid behind a corner.

“Ready?”

“But, won’t the principle and Ms. Beaumont get in a lot of trouble for being seen in public?” Timmy asked.

“My gosh you’re right Timmy.” Said sarcastically. “We better put them back in the office so they can finish their business and so Ms. Beaumont can further humiliate you.”

Timmy just looked back at Ms. Beaumont and then said, “You know, if the bell rings they’ll stop and try to run away. We should do something about it.”

Happy to see that Timmy was catching on, we went to the office again and disarmed the class bells so they wouldn’t go off. “Okay, now she’s ready.” Timmy said.

I snapped my fingers and then Ms. Beaumont resumed doing what probably got her the job in the first place. She and Principle Mizer were moaning so loudly that they had no clue where they were.

“Oh yeah. That’s it baby!” Mizer was saying.

The clock minute changed and classes were now ready to be dismissed. At first no student came as teachers waited for the bell. But finally, after five minutes, students began pouring out of their classrooms. Most of them were talking with each other about seeing different members of the Fab Five getting stripped until they stopped when they saw Ms. Beaumont going down on Principle Mizer.

All of the students were so shocked they couldn’t make any noise, Ms. Beaumont’s head kept going back and forth while Mizer was moaning, “Oh yeah baby that’s it.”

Finally, Mizer came on Ms. Beaumont’s face and it was all over her glasses and her chest. Girl’s had their hands on their mouths while others turned to their friends and giggled.

“Ooh you taste so good Mizer.” Beaumont said kissing the tip of his penis, “I love the way you’re cum hits my glasses.”

“Yeah baby!” some student shouted from the back, causing all the students to erupt with laughter.

Mizer and Beaumont both screamed and jumped when they hear the noise and their eyes bulged when they realized where they were. Beaumont screamed so loud that it caused some students to plug their ears. Then, when all the students pulled out their cell phone cameras, Ms. Beaumont looked down and realized she was also in her underwear. While Beaumont crossed her legs and covered her breasts and crotch, Mizer lifted his pants and walked into the main office. Camera flashes were already hitting the crying Beaumont as she tried to cover herself while wiping the mess off her face.

“Stop it! Stop it!” she shouted as she made her way to the office door. When she pulled the knob it wouldn’t open, Mizer had locked the door. Frantically, Beaumont started banging on the door. “Mizer, let me in you cocksucker!” she screamed.

“No Ms. Beaumont.” Timmy shouted as he walked up to her, “That would be you and it will make a great yearbook picture.”

Ms. Beaumont’s face turned bright red when she saw Timmy and with one hand still covering her chest, she swung back and was about to hit Timmy before I froze time again.

“That was close.” I said walking up to her. To my surprise, Timmy was already undoing her garter belt from her stockings and so I helped him remove her bra and panties.

“Thanks for all you did Zeke.” He said to me with a smile, “No one’s ever done anything this nice for me.”

“Hey anytime.” I said, “God says thanks for believing.”

We took Beaumont’s underwear and I let Timmy keep it as a momento. I unfroze time and she resumed her swing, only hitting empty air now that Timmy was gone. When she swung, she felt her breasts jiggle and she looked down again, horrified to see she was fully naked. As she placed a hand over her hairless crotch, she felt a small drop of juice fall from her red lips and she let out a cry as she realized she was aroused in front of the students. Beaumont screamed again while the camera flashes kept going, she was crumpled on her knees and doubled over by now and there were so many students surrounding her that it was impossible for any other teacher to help.

While Timmy walked back to his locker to stuff his new prize in his bag, I flew back up to heaven and smiled down at the boy who I had to thank, for giving me another chance at doing what I love to do.

Epilogue

Sarah was now named “Queen Bee.” Not for her leadership skills but more for her being seen naked in public and covered with honey. She got suspended for it and from then on whenever she went to McDonald’s and asked for chicken nuggets and was offered honey, she would turn bright red and say no.

Danielle was now officially named the “Tomboy” of the Fab Five and it wasn’t for her boyish traits either. The Punk girl who spanked her spanked her so hard that students would laugh at Danielle because when she sat down she’s sit down on the cheek that wasn’t struck. Also, Danielle never dated jocks anymore, in fact, she often stayed as far away from any gym locker as much as possible.

Ashley never ran track again. After that whole disaster in front of gym class, she never did anything physical really either. The experience was so traumatic for her that she became obsessive compulsive, pulling at any loose thread that was on her clothes until the thread was gone. She couldn’t bear to think of having loose thread anymore. She almost never ran anymore, often being very careful whenever she walked around a sharp corner.

Despite the entire student body seeing her flat chest, Katie still stuffed her bra in public, desperately trying to hold onto that vanity of having large breasts. On her birthday, some students hung a polka dotted Wonderbra on her locker door which got Katie so upset that she cried and went home early.

Kari was so traumatized that she avoided all magnets. She specifically failed her science class by not attending when she found out they had a lab with magnets. She also never wore jeans anymore. Any clothing with metal on it was ruled out so Kari was often wearing jogging pants or a hoodie.

Ms. Beaumont was fired from her job after getting caught with Principle Mizer who was also fired. Her picture never made it to the yearbook, it didn’t need to, Timmy put it up on the internet for millions of people to see along with snapshots of her trying to cover herself. Ms. Beaumont had to actually change her e-mail address because so many students were e-mailing her pictures of what she did.

As for Timmy, he went on to be one of the richest people in the country. How did he manage to do that you ask? Well, he started writing novels about a certain someone with a certain power to freeze time and undress people. The erotica was a huge success with people and he sold out of copies within the first week. When asked who he has to thank for all of his success, Timmy said, “I have no one else to thank but God and his angels watching over me.” Which I thought was nice. Although it wouldn’t have killed him to kick back a little money to me seeing as if I did all the work.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post: