View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 12:28 PM

Funny how these things seem to find you when you look for them.

Was at an airport walking to my gate as I was about to pass an airport restaurant/bars. As I was getting close there were two 30's guys sitting at a low table next to the bar and a 40's woman standing at the bar. She was wearing a thin, light green, floral/carribean dress with a jean jacket on top. She had reddish brown hair and was put together pretty well for a 40 something. The way they were arranged, her ass wasn't all that far from their faces.

Anyways, as I approached one of the guys started saying "Excuse, ma'am, excuse me" to the lady. She didn't notice but a guy next to her did and he touched her shoulder to get her attention. When she turned around to the guys seated, I couldn't quite hear what he said, but she responded "yeah, I know, it's got a hole in it." As I looked closer her thin dress had worn through right on the ass and she was fine with letting it show. One hole was probably 1.5" in diameter and there were a couple smaller ones next to it. I should have stuck around and gotten a better view but by the time I processed what happened I was already a few gates down. Can you imagine being those guys and getting to just sit there and stare at it?!?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post: