Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] Clothing Malfunction
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 02:35 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
Then my wife went a few times and at one point she really got knocked over by a wave. She was under the water for several seconds so my friend and I jogged over to see if they needed help. When my wife stood up, her bikini bottoms had gone completely off and were only looped around one ankle.

My fiancée also had a "wave-induced" wardrobe malfunction. She was wearing a bikini top much like the one below. A strong wave knocked her over a couple of times, and when she resurfaced, her top was not only up over her chest, but it was rolled in a tangle. When she realized her breasts were out she tried to pull it back down and unroll it; but it was too tangled. After a few moments she realized everyone at the beach had seen her tits out; so she just pulled it around and unfastened it. Luckily we were in St Martin where toplessness is accepted; and even though she'd had no intention of going topless herself, she realized that there was no longer any point in keeping her tits covered. So she tossed her top to the side and decided to just remain topless.

That was a good introduction for her, one that would ultimately lead her to go topless, and then nude, a day later at Club O. I am ever so grateful for that strapless bikini top and those strong waves lol!

Last edited by Turtle; 05-25-2018 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Celebrity photo removed
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: