Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] Clothing Malfunction
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 12:08 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Magic Shirt

May have mentioned this event in another thread but it fits here... Years ago my GF and I were at an outside party in late summer and well after midnight and more than a few beverages were starting to say our goodbyes to various and sundry before we got in my car to leave. We each had our arms around each other's waist and I pulled her to me as we walked around the uneven ground. We were just about ready to leave when this one guy who had a real crush on my GF walked up and engaged us in conversation, though really was talking to my GF. Being a good sort my GF did nothing to end the conversation and he showed no indication he was going to stop. I may have squeezed her a couple times, do not really recall, indicating it was time to go, to no avail. After more talk I finally said we need to go. We eventually walked away toward my car, each with an arm around the other. As we reached my car we disentangled from each other and that is when I noticed my GF's shirt was almost completely unbuttoned and the sides were pulled apart giving a perfect view of all of her chest, her sheer lace bra encased breasts and much of her stomach! Apparently my arm around her waist combined with the uneven ground, and repeated squeezes / tugs had pulled the buttons through their respective button holes leaving her almost half naked. No wonder that guy wanted to engage in conversation! The same thing happened a couple other times without my having any real contact, so I dubbed it her "magic shirt." It was an old and probably too small shirt and the button holes were worn, but then again, maybe the little minx was helping it along...
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: