View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 12:52 PM

Thanked 26,507 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Spread Eagle

My wife has a chat buddy she met on Words with Friends. The started off just playing the game, got a little flirty, now they have sexy chat on Kik. She has flashed a boob a few times and he sent her a dick pic, that's as far as it has gone. My wife never watches football, knows nothing about the game. The guy she chats with lives in Philly, big Eagles fan, he has been talking for 2 weeks how the Eagles are going to beat the Pats.

My wife asked me who I thought would win, I was hoping the Eagles, but I told her the Pats were favored and would likely win. Last night she kept asking me the score, actually I was surprised she cared, then in the last few minutes she sat down and watched it with me, she was cheering for the Pats for some reason. Finally the game is over and she is laughing, she told me her mouth got her in trouble (this would not be the 1st time), I asked her why. She said she made a bet with her Philly friend that if they won she would get nude, spread eagle, on cam for him.

She didn't even check to see if her friend was online last night, he was likely celebrating, but she is going to do a little landscaping today for her show tonight.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: