View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 05:48 PM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up shorts.

Oh yeah the thing with the cheeky "booty-shorts"....that's been in style for a while now, and I'm loving it. I hope it never goes out of style. It especially seems to be a big deal with white american girls for some reason. You see it pretty much everywhere you go that has a lot of white girls....especially malls, places like Old Navy, Panera's, Target, Publix, etc. Usually after a movie, I'll walk around the mall for a bit just to see this wonderful visual. Some of them will have a good 20% of their booty-cheeks just exposed and OUT there at all times...and the view just gets even better when they get on an escalator, of course. I had a really good view of 2 in the mall about a week ago...cheeks just constantly out and jigglin' a bit with each step.

Celebrity-wise, there's an example that comes to mind immediately---look up any paparazzi pics of Ariel Winter... she likes wearing those cheeky shorts all the time. Or do a search on the term "underbutt" or "under-butt". I can't get enough of it....when you see it in motion, in person it is such an amazing visual.

There's also no way it's accidental, btw... I don't believe a woman would set foot outside the house somehow not knowing exactly how much of her ass is hanging out of the shorts. The ones that wear it are fully intending to show off those sweet cheeks.

*another good one I remember--- a relative was in town some months ago so I went to visit their hotel.... as we ate the complimentary breakfast downstairs, I notice this ridiculously hot tall blondie in her cheeky shorts she probably slept in the night earlier... loose "pajamas" probably... but barely covering anything especially if she leaned over...and she did just that when bending forward to get some of the breakfast stuff on the table... it was like she suddenly remembered and tried to cover her backside by reaching back and pulling some of the back part down but I could still see those lovely cheeks... I could almost see crotch too...they were *that* loose and short. I get hard just remembering this awesome visual. She happened to look like the actress Katherine Heigl! I later bust one off in the bathroom while the image was still fresh on my mind.

Last edited by Dookieman; 10-21-2017 at 05:55 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post: