View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 09:15 PM

Default my wife an at amusement park

This thread about summer clothes reminded me of this.

A few years ago my wife and I went to an amusement park with another couple and their kids. They picked us up in their car and we drove about an hour to get there. It was well over a hundred degrees that day so my wife put on a sundress and underneath she wore white leggings.

The day went fine and I was enjoying seeing so many women out wearing summer clothes. At one point we decided to go on this water ride. The sign on the front of the ride said, “You may get wet” but that was a big understatement.

During the ride we went under three different waterfalls, and I mean through the waterfalls. So everyone gets wet. Also the boat sloshes around so that water comes in the sides. By the time we got off my wife, me, and the other couple we were with were soaked.

I first caught sight of my friend’s wife and saw that her white shirt was pinned to her chest and had become so transparent that her bra was clearly showing. She noticed too and put her arms across her chest. My wife was soaked but her dress was not see through. We walked for a few minutes to dry off in the sun but the women said they had to go to the bathroom and dry off.

My friend and I sat down and talked about the wet clothes were actually a welcome thing since it was so hot.
The women came out of the bathroom and I noticed right away that my wife was bare legged. She was holding her leggings in her hand and they were dripping water.

My friend’s wife said, “I was able to dry off my shirt using the hand dryer.”
My wife said, “The leggings wouldn’t dry at all.”
I asked her, “Why not just wear them until they dried?”

She laughed and said, “You don’t know what it feels like to wear wet leggings and how they irritate the skin.”
One thing I did know is that my wife doesn’t wear underwear under her leggings, so that meant she was going commando.

The rest of the day I waited for someone to see her under her dress, but my wife also realized she didn’t have undies on and was very careful. A few times breezes came by and I noticed she held her dress down tightly.
We went shopping and bought three bags of souvenirs and of course I carried two. The day was ending so we headed back to our cars and that is when I remembered the stairs going back to the parking lot.

When we got to the stairs my friend was about to start walking up with his wife but I discreetly touched his arm and motioned to wait a second. My wife and his wife started up the stairs and as they got up three steps I motioned with my head to my friend to look up.

My wife had a bag in one hand and the rail on the other so there was no holding her dress. As we looked up her bare ass appeared underneath her sun dress.
My friend had a big smile and I shook him out of his stare by pulling his arm for us to start up. We quickly picked up the pace so that we stayed three steps behind. My friend was looking up and his head was only a few inches from my wife’s bare ass. The back of her shaved pussy was on display too as he cheeks moved as she climbed the stairs.

When we got to the car I sat with my friend in the front seat and he high fived me as he got in. As we drove home I saw him keep looking at the rear view window.

After a few minutes I looked back and saw the women were sleeping. My wife had her hands in her lap so we couldn’t see anything. A few minutes later though, she moved her position and her hands shifted. My friend reached over and motioned to look back. She had shifted her hands in her sleep but by then it was too dark to see anything.
But it was the best trip to an amusement park ever.
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post: