View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 03:41 PM

Default The 2nd time I showed a friend

After showing my friend I was hooked on the idea of swapping pictures. Unfortunately in my circle of friends there really wasn't anybody that I suspected had pictures of their wives and would be willing to trade until one friend mentioned a picture he had taken of his wife during their honeymoon a few years earlier. This piqued my curiosity so I started to plot and plan.

I had an opportunity shortly after this friend helped us move. My wife had posed for some pictures for a photographer friend a few years earlier and gave me some of the pictures in frames as a birthday gift. Nothing hardcore, just some lingerie and topless pictures. Well, she was worried that during the course of moving something would happen and somebody would see the pictures. To prevent this she put them in a box that she VERY securely wrapped in a LOT of duct tape. In a further effort to discourage people from opening the box she wrote on the side of it "Dirty Socks and Underwear". She clearly didn't understand how a guy’s mind works... Sure enough a few weeks after we moved we had my friend and his wife over for dinner and while we were messing around on the computer he asked what was up with the box that she clearly didn't want anybody to open. I explained about the gift that she had given and decided to pull the trigger and ask if he was interested in seeing what was in there. He very quickly agreed.

I decided to start out tame so the first picture I showed him was one my wife had agreed to let the photographer add to her portfolio. She was laying on her stomach wearing a white lace teddy similar to the one she wore in my previous story with see through panties that nicely accented her ass. The next picture was one taken from the side while she is wearing a leopard print camisole with a matching G-string. Finally I showed him a picture of her facing the camera wearing the see-through teddy. He made a comment about how much he liked the way her darker areola showed through the white of the teddy. At that point I said something along the lines of "you have seen this much, want to see her completely topless?" Once again he immediately agreed.

I handed him a picture of her topless and his jaw dropped. I have been friends with him since 6th grade and he knew my wife from the time we had started dating and now he was seeing her topless. Then he asked the inevitable question “do you have anything else?" I asked him if he has any pictures of his wife and he explained that he had one from the honeymoon but she made him delete it. At that point I didn't care anymore. I loaded up my hidden folder and started showing him some of the more tame pictures I had. He really enjoyed the pictures of her in wearing a sheer bra, lacy boy shorts, fishnets, and high heeled boots, same as the first friend that saw them. At this point he had not seen her pussy, but he clearly wanted to. At this point I was showing him some pictures I had taken a few weeks earlier on our anniversary. I was paging through them very slowly because I knew there were two pictures of her fully nude near the end of the series. I thought I knew what picture came before the full-frontal but it turned out I was wrong (probably wrong on purpose). A picture of her in all her glory popped up and I quickly went back, but I knew it wasn’t fast enough because he said "so she totally shaves." After that I showed him some more of her fully nude and explained that I have a lot more of her that are much more explicit if he ever gets anything to trade.

Eventually he managed to sneak some pictures of his wife completely unaware and he has since seen every inch of my wife’s nude body as well as some of her videos.

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, but I tend to be a little long winded and it is a very vivid memory for me.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Gaboosh For This Useful Post: