View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 07:19 PM

Default Follow-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2Bnaked View Post
I didn't think it was tame at all but actually quite a fun way to show wife pics. Just because it did not end up with wild sexual activity does not make it lame especially being they were friends and this is the first "fun time" you have had with them. Never know, the wives may have enjoyed it more than they allowed themselves to say at the time. Never know what wives may cook up next time. It may pleasantly surprise you! Have you and your wife discussed it since then? It may be interesting to share with us if you did!!
We talked about it a little bit afterwards and she definitely enjoyed it but made it clear it was a one-time thing. I would occasionally bring it up while we were fooling around and one time she asked to see the pictures I had shown him. Fortunately, in an effort to remember the experience as much as possible I had placed all of the pictures that were on that camera that night into two folders, "shown" and "not shown". She asked me questions like "which one did he like the most?" and "what did he say about this picture" etc. She knows her saw her completely shaved pussy but has no idea that the "not shown" pictures were some of his favorites.

Since that night I have never been given explicit permission to show her pictures to anybody although I think she suspects, rightfully, that I may have shared her pictures since then. The other couple has since gotten divorced and I don't really talk to him much anymore, but there was one time they visited us and I showed him some pictures that were on my phone, and another time where I let him remotely access my "library" while our wives were out of town. Unfortunately I never got to see pictures of his wife again... He did something stupid a few months after our visit and pissed her off and she destroyed the pictures to get revenge.

As an aside, while my wife has never done anything like the lingerie modeling since then, we did got skinny dipping with that couple in their pool one night a few years later. Then when we were on vacation with a different couple, staying in a house with a hot tub, she and the other wife wore white sun dresses with brightly colored thongs that clearly showed through. Later that night we ended up in the hot tub while they were still wearing the dresses. Since they became transparent and left nothing to the imagination, they both ended up striping completely nude. It was great watching them climb in and out of the hot tub all night whenever their wine glasses were empty. Me and the other guy really got a show!

When I have more time I will tell you some stories about the other guy who has seen most of her pictures as well as some of her videos.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Gaboosh For This Useful Post: