View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 03:56 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

We were playing around in the pool the other night, we don't have complete privacy in our yard, so we can only skinny dip after dark. I was teasing her nipples and I asked her if any of our friends ever groped her, she said "yes, but I don't want to tell you you might get mad".

Now a statement like that is just asking for further questioning, I knew she was teasing me. So I'd play with her clit, tease her, then stop and ask again who it was. Finally she gave me a hint, 'hot tub'. Now we've been in a lot of hot tubs over the years, especially when they were very popular, but none lately, not in the last 10 years. I told her I can't think of any recently that we've been in, she said 'I didn't say you were with me'.

"Ohhhh, that party I left early at Jerry's house", she smiled. I was very surprised, Jerry was not the groping type, "Jerry? I asked.

"No, remember that guy Jerry used to work with, that guy". I hardly remembered, this was at least 5 years ago. She said five of us were in the hot tub, Jerry, Elaine (Jerry's wife), Jerry's friend that we don't remember his name, and that guy's wife. She said she was sitting next to him, his wife was on the other side and he kept sliding his hand over to her thigh and she kept pushing him away, not wanting to cause marital discourse, she kept her mouth shut. He was persistent and she finally just left his hand there, the bubbles his everything. Then he moved his hand over her pussy, and the push back battle started again, until he won. She said she let him caress her clit through her suit, and it felt good, but when he tried to get under her suit she got up, said she had to go to the bathroom. When she returned she sat someplace away from him.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: