View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 08:31 AM

Thanked 16,345 Times in 1,143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EltonC View Post
At least you aren't asking me to do other things or offering me money. I said something like "really", and she said yes, especially with older guys. She helped me get my robe on and then helped me move over into the chair while she changed my sheets. Then she was done and on her way. I admit to having a few improper thoughts about her after she was gone!
When I had my sponge baths for my open heart surgery, the nurses said similar things. (Because it was the ICU, the nurses did all that instead of the floor techs or whatever they are called.) One was giving me my bath when another came in and stared at my cock while the first one was cleaning it. She said, "Hmmm, and least this guy isn't like those other creepy old guys I had to clean this morning." The first one said, "Ya, that one in particular was a bit extra flirty, huh?"

I said something like, "I try hard to not be like those guys. You must have to go through so much," and the one cleaning me said, "I sort of wish you were a bit flirty, it would be nice for a change being you are so nice and young and all." Then the second one walked out and giggled and said something, but I didn't hear what she said, but it made the first one laugh so hard that she had to stop.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: