View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
To answer the OP, it's not so much that it changes perspective but makes you realise you're not alone.
For me when these thoughts first passed through my head it was before the days of the internet and there was no one in my social circles I would discuss it with.
I think that this fits the most. I've never shared my gf to anyone but the internet gives you possibilities and anonymity that let's you live out this fetish at least partly. Over the years I found quite a few good options to let other guys get off to my gf without revealing her identity to any stranger.

I found this board a few months ago and I like how people are open with their fetishes and motivate each other to deal with theirs and take away a lot of the "am only I this awkward"-feeling that's why I finally joined.
What it has changed to me is, after reading I don't know how many personal experiences and things like that I plan to go on IRL too. Not that I plan on letting somebody fuck her or something (at least not now) but I want people around me to crave for it.

I have planned to send a friend of mine nudes of my gf with a different phone number than my own, telling him that I'm a hacker that got those pics off my and my gfs phone. I tried it out with one nerdy friend of mine but he already within the first messages texted me to ask if I knew this number and sent a screenshot of the chat. Told him to block the number and that was it. Now I'm trying it on a friend that I know from childhood on and he is totally craving for everything. My old self would end the friendship directly but my new self understands that I like the thought and that he knows her for years now and must be dying to see her nude. (I'd love to see his gfs nudes as well so I guess that's normal)

If anyone interested I'll open a thread and post a few screens of the chat.

Didn't read the rules but I hope my first post is acceptable
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to henry84 For This Useful Post: