Thread: [Fictional Stories - Reluctant] My first marraige in the 1970's
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 09:08 AM

Default ninth installment

Excerpt:

When Karen returned from the cafeteria she was in a heat, a state of stunned sexual arousal, in which she felt herself almost dreaming, everything at once vivid and vague. The ordinary things, like time of day, were gone from mind, she thought about what Mr. Miller wanted. She thought of Bob waiting for her. She remembered how different his penis felt in her, how much larger it was, how it surprised her, how much she liked it when he fucked her. She felt again that sensation in the pit of her stomach and a certain warmth flooding her vaginally, and realized she wanted him. She was surprised by her feelings, she had never felt this before, this craving to be fucked by anyone, and she felt this way toward Bob even though she did not like him. That made no sense to her and when she saw the Jewelry shop on the block she felt queasy about this situation, and what was expected. “No, I can’t…” she said to herself: “I can’t do this... I am married and I am Mormon and I ….” And she thought of what she had already done, though she is married and a Mormon. She thought of the customer. She thought of Mr. Miller’s lollipop penis drooling in her mouth and how she had enjoyed when he came in her mouth. Again the pang in her groin.

In the shop she felt faint, giddy. Mr. Miller was waiting on a customer. It was a good sale for an expensive item. He said curtly: “In the back, young lady…. Bob has been waiting for you.”

Bob was sitting at a stool. He stood up when she came in. He said merely: “You look a little sick. You okay?” She nodded. He nodded, but did not believe her. He said: “Go over there….”

She did not understand what he wanted. She was confused. He said again, pointing: “Over there…” To the far corner, where the walls were bare on either side of the corner, and the stool she usually sat on was sitting. She was still confused but did as he said. Bob went out and talked in an aside to Mr. Miller. She sat down as she waited, she folded her hands in her lap; she felt queasy again.

Bob returned and shut the door to the workroom. He turned and grinned at her. He nodded. “You ready?”

Karen nodded but and then in a breaking voice said: “Yes…” Karen stood up, and began thinking about what she would do.

Bob said: “Good….” He took something off the workbench. She didn’t understand what he was doing. Then flash bulb popped. He held a Polaroid Land camera: the camera wheezed and the picture was shed from its slot into his hand. He laid the picture down on the workbench for its instant development. He watched it resolve into view. He took a second and laid it next to the first for development, and satisfied that they were what he wanted he looked my wife and said: “Okay… Go on….”

She did nothing. He aimed the camera, focusing, waiting. She was confused, this was not expected. He peered through the finder. She hesitated. “Go on…” he repeated. She reached over the back of her shoulder with her right hand and unfastened the hook at the nape of her neck. With her left hand strained awkwardly to draw her zipper down, she unzipped half way. She crossed her right arm across her chest to draw the sleeve and top of her dress off her shoulder. Exposing her shoulder, Bob snapped the picture. “Hold it,” he said. She paused as he took the next Polaroid fed into his hand and laid it on the workbench.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf My first marriage - 9.pdf (54.5 KB, 72 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to milkman56 For This Useful Post: