View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:32 AM

Default Last Hurrah

The weekend before I got married, I was out drinking with some friends and on my way home I got a call from an old high school female friend of mine who told me she was in town for the weekend and wanted to hang out that night. I told her I was already done drinking and was on my way home but she talked me into stopping by her house, where we had hung out many times in high school, before I called it a night.

When I got there I knocked on the door but got no answer so decided to try her back gate. Turns out she was in the jacuzzi on her back porch with a beer. She wasn't the best looking of my female friends (not even close) but she had decent sized breasts along with a fairly slim frame and pale skin. I had never had any interest in her in high school but in the years since then she had gotten a little more fun-loving and always made jokes to me about how sl*tty she was at college and how she wasn't shy about her body and all the talk had made me just a little more interested than I had been previously.

I stripped to my boxers and hopped into the jacuzzi with her. She was in a green bikini. We drank for about an hour and did some catching up and eventually when she made an insulting joke about me, I decided to retaliate by pretending to grab at the string tying her bikini top together.

"Hey!" she yelled. "If you want to see them, just ask." I told her she should have some pity on me as once I get married, I'll only see one pair for the rest of my life.

She said "You're an idiot, you know that? You need to drink some more." and she got up and headed inside to the kitchen to grab some more beer. She was gone for a few minutes so I figured she had made a trip to the bathroom.

When she walked back out I noticed a huge grin on her face just before I noticed why she was grinning. She had left her green bikini inside and was walking quickly towards the jacuzzi completely naked holding a beer in each hand. She even held the beers off to the side a little to give me a good 10-second look at her as she walked toward me.

She very quickly hopped into the jacuzzi and got her boobs under the water and said "I thought you deserved to see one more naked lady before you give your dick the death sentence." That was all I got but it was definitely a nice gift.
The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to bamamatt33 For This Useful Post: