View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:10 AM

I was in Vegas at a convention with my boss and her husband last summer. At the convention, we shot a lot of interviews in our booth with some top industry leaders. My boss was very excited about some of the interviews we got, and was extremely anxious to get them edited and onto our website - my job...

On our last night in Vegas, she took me and another girl that works with us out with her and her husband for a huge night of dinner, drinks, and partying. She was really drunk and her husband ended up passing out in their suite. We were having a last round of drinks in our hotel bar, and I told her I was leaving early in the morning and I needed the video we had shot so I could edit it as I traveled, and get it uploaded to the website. She gave me the key to her room so I could run up and grab the CF cards that were in the camera bag in her room, and check on her husband as well. When I went in her room, it looked like a sex shop. There was lingerie everywhere, and 2 dildos in full sight! One on the bed and one on the table. Wow... She does not seem the type. He was on the bed snoring like a lion.

Well, I found the bag laying in their room, and grabbed the card case, which was empty. I pulled one of our cards from the camera, and reached into a bag in the pocket and grabbed 3 more cards, slid them into the case, and left. Later I noticed there were 2 cards I had that were unlabeled, but one had a "V" on the label. I did not recognize this card as one I used at the convention

I got to San Diego later the next day, and loaded up my video setup to start editing the interviews. I grabbed the CF cards to load in the video I needed, and checked the "V" card to see what was on it, since I didn't remember seeing it before. Talk about a very pleasant surprise!!!

Sure enough, there was 3 sex scenes on it that my boss and her husband had filmed in their suite in Vegas. One that looked like she didn't know the camera was on, and it was just a static shot from the table near the bed. She came out of the shower, toweled her hair dry while naked, talked about the convention (and me), rubbed lotion all over her body, and then asked her husband to rub her back and feet. This led to her husband fucking her for about 30 minutes in several different positions. She had a really interesting high pitched "yip" she did when she got banged hard, and then when she was cumming, she had a very unusual high pitched "uh uh uh" that she did really fast and loud.

Another scene had her husband holding the cam while she modeled some lingerie for and was obviously very tipsy. Then she modeled with a dildo, and laid on the bed and gave him an awesome dildo show while he filmed it with some nice closeups. Then he set the cam down on the dresser facing the bed, gave her some nice oral, and then banged her from her behind. Again, she started the high pitched "yipping" and then when she came, she said "baby baby oyoyoyoyoy babbbbbbbbbbbby oooooooooooooh" in a really high pitched shreik before collapsing on the bed as he came inside her.

A final scene had her giving him a blowjob in a dress I recognized from a dinner we had been to the evening of our arrival. The she gave him another dildo show, and then he fucked her with the cam in hand, first doggy, and then with her riding him. She had a nice deep orgasm while on top, with a long high pitched "oooooyyoyyyyyyyyyy" then he laid the cam on the table and got on top of her to finish off with a very hard missionary fuck while she "yipped" in her pitch for about 5 minutes.

She was a hot fuck. I would never have imagined it. She is 49 yrs old with long black hair. She is tall, about 5'11" and slim and fit. Her tits are about 36 and very firm. She had a pretty big black beaver, with not a lot of trimming going on down there. She does not ever dress or act in any way that would make me think she woud fuck as hard and nasty as she did in Vegas.

To make a long story short, I was out on the road for another 3 weeks before I returned to our office. My plan was to just drop the CF card case back into the camera bag and not ever say anything about the "V" card. The camera bag is usually in our "tech suite", but when I got back it was no where to be found. I put the CF case in a drawer where I keep all of our backups, and it sat here for about a month. One day I was in there editing a piece for a website, and she came in to look for something for a card she could use to shoot an interview she was doing later that day. She found that CF case, and found that "V" card, and went white. She whipped around and asked me where that case and card had been and I said it had been in there since I had returned from the West Coast. She asked me if I had taken this card with me and held up the "V" card. I said yes, that it was with all the cards I took from Vegas, but I didn't know what was on it cos I had loaded all of our interviews off of the other cards. She knew I was lying and she ran out of the room. She left with the card, but she knew I had seen it. She acted differently around me for quite some time after that, but seemed to take on a very coy and sexual tone with me. Of course, I looked at her differently as well!!!
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to capmandu For This Useful Post:
AEKAMP21, allmyfaves4u, apeyboy, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, BaconBot, bertimos, bigbiker58, boocoomuroo, breadface, byronbuckles, Candi Delight, champschamp, classof1973, coachrapture, davyp1, DRDavenport, Dude87, ev1l0ne, everjon, Fabiolino, fapfreediet, Father Ted, FlusterRepairs, Gao, geminichaser, Grip4415, harp76, Iron280, island, jbman, jellyworm, Jinks, johnray12, jojo33bdx, krushboy07, kuso, lamer_37, Leviticus59, Lucian0, manicade, maymedson11, mojo19, mxbandit, nectcouple, nm385, Nude_mom_and_hubby, oldbuckeye, Oldsalt69, quietones, rak1918, rebar5k, riversidebob, scienceistasty, skunfete, sooty, sven33, talbaine, testme97, timmyw9, tj92071, Tomdaly71, tylergal, username1234, UserNameMandatory, viridian, voyuk, winnie2, wonderbill, woogie, World.Traveller, xxxxenophile, zoomie9