View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 04:19 PM

Thanked 6,380 Times in 834 Posts

Don't worry. I'm not insulted. I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I never said I know for a fact that only people who post are the ones viewing other posts. My statement was only an example that we have no idea who is looking at our posts. I'm not sure if you know this but you could watch here https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/online.php to see who viewing your threads and catch the lurkers in the act. lol.

Sorry you think I'm that 1% but I do understand your frustration. I know you were just venting. I just thought you were being a little harsh, only because of the name calling in the two posts after your first post. If it wasn't for the name calling, I definately wouldn't have said anything. I'm glad you understood where I was coming from.

There does seem to be a strange pattern with thank you posts and there is some truth to it being seasonal but I think it also has something to do with what people like and what we might think people like or possibly even psycological. I have seen threads with one pic or vid get more thanks than threads with many pics or vids. Or even different topics like something that we might expect is good doesn't get many thanks and then something we don't expect is good gets a lot of thanks. This site has gotten so big and there are so many factors involved that is should probably be concidered a social experiment.

Glad to hear your feeling a little better even though I might be holding you back from that 1%