View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seniornicks View Post
My Mrs meets up with her best pal from time to time for drinks at her house in the country, usually when the pals husband is away working and I am also not available. On the Mrs return home from one visit I asked if she had a good time and what did they do together “ we had a few drinks and went in the hot tub” she said, “did you take a costume” I asked slightly surprised at her answer. She stumbled over her answer saying “ oh no I borrowed one of hers” in a very unconvincing way. I thought no more about it until a few days later when she was talking about how her friends remodelling project was going and wanted to show me a couple of pictures of the progress. She inadvertently and very quickly swiped past a picture of her friend…sitting in the hot tub topless. I pretended not to notice but vowed to get a look later. Mrs gets me to sort out things like cellphones, tablets and so on so it was not difficult or even sneakily dishonest in any way to get in to her photographs. The one pic I had a glance at was just the tip. There are a couple of dozen pics of them that they took of each other - tits out and clearly in drink. There are several dual selfies also with them holding wine glasses and grinning again with tits out of the water, I enjoyed comparing my wife’s pink nipples with her pals dark and perfectly circular ones. There are no pussy shots but the disinhibited form of the topless shots makes me doubt very much that they were wearing panties.They were clearly enjoying being naked together and the idea that they were probably 69ing and scissoring later on gets me kind of hard. My Mrs likes her sex toys so maybe they were sharing her pals….I like to think so…
Sounds like a great find! I'd love to come across some pics of my girlfriend topless with some of her friends so I could see their boobs side by side.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post: