View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 03:11 PM

Thanked 2,148 Times in 142 Posts

It’s been a while since I was a frequent visitor here and I haven’t posted about our friends Sam and Liz in a while but I have a couple low key scenarios to share. I don’t know if as many of you are avid readers of this thread like I am but a quick recap is that my wife and I are in our late 30s and our best friends are a couple named Sam and Liz. Neither couple has kids so we have grown quite close. We travel together. Do constant favors for each other. Hang out at least once or twice a week. Etc. feel free to read my post history for how it developed but there’s essentially a lot of sexual tension though maybe I perceive it more than the others. But without question a lot of our scenarios involve sexual conversation and we have been around each other in swimwear a lot and there is what I feel as obvious showing off by the girls for us and a lot of checking out by all.

Speaking of. My wife ordered me some shorts as we are entering the warm months. When they arrived one pair was very light gray and very thin material. When I tried them on she proclaimed “I can see your dick!” Needless to say I decided to debut these the next time Sam and Liz came over. We grilled burgers on our back patio and a number of times I stood in Liz’s line of view and caught her eyes dart down then back up again. I love when I see her looking at my bulge. The day had been a lazy one for my wife and I and my wife never managed to actually get dressed. She still had on her short black shorts she wears to bed (when not sleeping nude or bottomless). So whenever she went from seated to standing the shorts wedge right up her crack exposing the bottom of her cheeks. Sam got a few glimpses at least of her squishy cheeks.

More to come. It’s been a fun couple months.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post: