Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Breastfeeding friends
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 08:36 AM

Thanked 16,430 Times in 1,153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguyhusband View Post
Back when my wife was nursing our youngest, my best friend used to practically live at our apartment. My wife used to be careful to not show any skin when it came time to feed our son, but we knew My friend was always trying to catch a glimpse of her nipples. I say used to because one day my wife told him to stop pretending he was trying to see, and took off her top and left one boob fully visible for him. He later admitted he went home and jerked it so hard after.

From then on any time the kid was hungry, she made no attempt to hide her boobs or cover up in any way.
Ah, reminds me of how my wife used to cause so much stress for herself when trying to stay covered while nursing. Then one day, she said f-it and let her friend's husband see when he walked up the stairs. She had left the unused boob out and didn't bother covering it.

She said it was no big deal after all, she kind of liked it, and that changed everything. She finally let anyone see any time, except for her sister's husband because she hated him so much, but of course he ended up seeing anyway when we were on a boat and the baby pulled her swimsuit top down. Other than that, it was fun to see her finally let loose and not care.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: