View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 07:56 AM

Thanked 16,364 Times in 1,145 Posts

I once saw my then-best friend's breasts while we were painting her house when we both bent over to pick something up at the same time. I didn't tell her just then, but I did end up telling her a few months later. She blushed and thought it was funny, but she wished I had told her in the moment. I know it would have been okay to tell her right then when it happened, but I was the one being too shy to say anything.

There was a time that I didn't tell a co-worker that her nips were visible, and when she found out that I knew and didn't say anything, she was so mad at me. I told her that I didn't want her to be upset that I had looked/saw her nipples, and she said she couldn't care less if I saw them every day; she just didn't want everyone else to see them (and probably over 100 people saw that day who walked by the desk where she was stationed). I felt so horrible. She did understand where I was coming from, though. She was a very aggressive woman, and I wouldn't have wanted to say something and get it wrong!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: