View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 07:51 AM

Thanked 16,366 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyeurlust View Post
Then I told her to be careful that her tits we’re right out there and I could see her beautiful nipples. She acted offended and I left but I had a good wank over it.
Your mistake was that you "told her to be careful" like you have some control or say over what she does with her nipples being exposed. She knew they could be seen. She didn't care. But you came along like the men that women always complain about, acting like they have some say over what women do. THAT was the problem, and I find it highly offensive on behalf of all women, as well, in this modern age.

I remember reading an advice column many years ago about a woman who was at a pool party with her friends, and some of the women decided to get topless. The woman writing in said how a male there singled her out to tell her that she "better get her top back on" and all these things like he had some say in what she did with her own breasts. That male never said a word to any of the others; he only singled her out. She said it upset her for years, coming from abusive relationships (the male could sense that, likely), and it made her go back into her shell for years.

Unless you know it's okay to say something, or if the woman wants to know and will thank you, then just enjoy the show and don't say anything.

Just my thoughts.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: