View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 02:32 AM

Thanked 2,623 Times in 208 Posts

Only indirectly told a girl.
It was a warm day and a friend of mine was wearing a loose blouse without a bra underneath. She has a smaller cup size somewhere between A and B.
As often happens when a girl has a smaller cupsize, a blouse or top tends to open more a bigger gap for a downblouse view than when having a larger cup size.
When she bended over to pick up something, I literally could see down to her belly button.

So being a good friend, after she got up I caught her attention and motioned my hand to my chest. She immediately knew what I was referring to, turned red as a tomato and whispered a thank you.

About half an hour later, when the rest of our group (members of a social community) were getting a drink, she pulled me a side and thanked me again. She was glad I told her, cause she was oblivious she was showing anything and some of the other people could be real jerks when they would have noticed it.
Then she asked me how much was on show.
My diplomatic answer was "a gentleman never tells".
She smiled knowing well I saw all of it and said "I'm glad it was you and not some of those creeps in the group who got to see my breasts. I hope you enjoyed the view". With that, she turned round to also get a drink, leaving me a bit flabbergasted.