Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 06:26 PM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 142 Posts

A long time ago, I ran my older yet beautiful and always ummaculately dressed neighbour out in the car for some reason that I've long since forgotten. She was a flat chested lady in her forties who didn't always wear a bra.

At one point, we waiting together in the car for something. As we chatted, she leaned forward and turned slightly to give me a nice view into her blouse. I saw her dainty light pink soft left nipple. I was fascinated to see that her boobs were so different from my partner's big tits that had huge dark brown areolae and seemingly permanently errect nipples. I found both pairs equally appealing.

We made embarrased eye contact and she clearly knew what she had just shown me. However, she made no attempt to hide her boob. At the time I passed it off as an accident. Looking back now, I think she'd purposely left a button or two unfastened. It was a deliberate flash.

My partner at the time told me that the lady was self-conscious about her small boobs. I wonder if the woman was looking for approval from a man used to dealing with much bigger tits. I wish I'd had the presense of mind pay her a suitable compliment. I did try unsuccessfully to persuade my partner to flash her magnificant tits at the lady's husband.

More recently, a woman friend spoke disparagingly about her own small boobs. This time I made a point of complimenting her. I had learned from the earlier experience that a woman who airs her percieved deficiencies is looking for reassurance.

Another time when I was dropping off one of my wife's divorced friends at her home, she took my hand and pushed it into her blouse and loosely fitting bra and onto one of her boobs. They were very similar to those of the neighbour whom I previously mentioned. My wife's are more like those of my earlier partner. The friend was another one who dressed well.

My wife's friend orgasmed purely from contact of my hand on her left tit. It felt gratifying that I had that effect on a beautiful woman in her fifties. She'd have liked to take it further on a subsequent occassion. That did appeal to me, but I declined because I value my marriage too much.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 04-23-2024 at 06:30 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post: