View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 12:31 PM

Thanked 2,681 Times in 351 Posts

definitely low key.. but this always brings a smile to my face

A few years ago a new family moved into the neighborhood. The wife is a total MILF (!!) who is probably in her mid-30's, a blonde hair, blue-eyed woman with big boobs, a tight package and a dynamite sexy smile. It's always nice to see her around the neighborhood in her yoga pants (amazing ass!!!) or out in town (supermarket, gas station etc...) in whatever wonderful outfit she has on, but the best time is on Halloween. I'm sure I'm not the only man (or young lad) in the neighborhood who can't wait to see what costume she's wearing. In the past I've seen her as a sexy witch, a pirate wench, and Wonder Woman... with just that right innocent mix between being smokin' hot and sexy but still being 'neighborhood safe' for the kids. What kicked it up to another level a couple months ago was hearing from one of the other neighborhood moms (who is friends with her and didn't say this in a degrading way at all), who told me in a very casual manner one day.. "oh ya, Stacey was a stripper in Texas before she got married and moved here" Of course she was!!!!! damm... wish I had known her then and had a few lap dances from her, before 'reuniting' in a different state years later
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post: