View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost67 View Post
Got to get more college dudes here to share girls that send them pics. You're right about the snap chat and other newer social media sharing sites. I used to get a lot of stuff in the late 90s from home webcams, but the pics were crap compared to today's standards. After a while people started to get better quality cameras and they joined cam sites that charged so they got paid. That was a sad day when the best girls went private and were cashing in and what I used to get for free dried up totally.
A lot of folks (like me) just don't want to do that to someone else- especially considering the consequences if we're found out. These days, if you're in college and get sent nudes, odds are they were made and sent just for you. So, if those are out on the internet, it's pretty clearly you who posted them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost67 View Post
Nice to see this thread back and hopefully now that the dorms are full we'll get some more win.
Funny thing is, all the stuff posted here is pre-2020, at least 99% of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by openthe4thseal View Post
Then I found this one; the collage.

I busted it up and searched a bit and that yielded the next two full size snaps. The last three are from the collage to help others search.

Go 'Cocks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by openthe4thseal View Post
There are more, plus a VIDEO.
Was there ever any more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kv2 View Post
JeezLaFrickin'Weeze, absolutely nobody is stating that ALL the photos contained in the relevant posts about Wisconson Volleyball are inaccurate. I was only stating as fact (because it IS a fact) that, unlike all the rest of the shots in his post, the fifth image adman_28 included (that I'm including here as my first attachment) is not Wisconsin Volleyball. And ONLY the fifth image; all the rest are, indeed, University of Wisconsin.
What I'd give for more of these...

Last edited by Turtle; 04-08-2024 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Merged & edited over quotes
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to randomrat80 For This Useful Post: