Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Did you ever caught someone masturbating?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 08:13 PM

Thanked 2,726 Times in 64 Posts

We had a friend who was going through a tough time with her marriage stay with us for a couple of months last year. A big part of their marriage issues were sex drive imbalance and communication, around the time she turned 40 the year prior her sex drive had gone absolutely through the roof and she was struggling without the reciprocation from her husband. We would talk nightly about ways my wife and I had kept things interesting in our marriage and our friend was very curious to explore a less-vanilla side of her sex life. More stories on that another time but they got back together eventually.

Our communal upstairs bath has always had issues with the door not latching so you would lock it but then the door would slowly open on its own. We only use that bathroom for the kids so I never bothered to fix it. One morning I was working from home and came out of my office to get a coffee, walk past the communal bath, and see our friend in the tub with music on furiously masturbating with her eyes closed. The first time I walked past, got my coffee, came back 5 min later and she is still going at it. This would repeat itself over and over on the days she and I worked from home, sometimes I could hear her from my office and I would get so hard. I never found out if she was doing it intentionally with me as her audience or just really needed the release during a break between meetings
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bj2001holt For This Useful Post: