Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Did you ever caught someone masturbating?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 06:54 AM

Thanked 3,475 Times in 231 Posts
Default Best mates mum

I peeped on my future mother in law ( at the time she was my best mates mum lol ) on her bed naked with a toy inside her. The toy was a big black one with a red end cap that turned it on and the speed. Me and her son had been fitting a stereo in his car and I went up to use the loo. She was very fit for her age( like her daughter ) but was able to take this toy with ease and she was really going for it.

I stood watching through the gap in the door for what seems like ages. She got redder and redder and then came. She arched her back and grabbed her tits and the toy slowly slide out. She lay back down and rested a second parting her c*nt lips and grabbing the toy to tie. It off and she sucked it clean.

I left to go to the loo and found it hard no pun to go. So I walked out to see her in a dressing gown and towel got to use the shower. I was my happy self and she looked and must have seen me hard on as she smirked.

Who knew 6 weeks later I would been dating her daughter and 3 months after that tasting her cum from the source and not as she did from a her toy.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post: