View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:51 PM

Thanked 2,738 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
My original motivation for nude beaches and spas was a combination of the enjoyment of being nude myself and seeing others nude. However both the thought and actual experience of others seeing my wife has been a massive unexpected turn on.
When I first started in nudism with my first wife, it was all about social nudity and being naked with other people for me. But not for her; as she opted to wear a sarong, or cover up with a towel, while interacting with other nudists. It was actually aggravating.

But then she did a complete 180, out of the blue while we were hanging out with some newfound nudist friends. She started shaving bald, staying naked while socializing - often with her legs open. When it first happened, and I saw people actually looking at her pussy, I was actually like "WTF? This is not what I signed her up for!!" LOL!
But once I got past the "initial shock", I was like: "Oh...this is actually a good thing!" The looks she was getting were a testament to her attractiveness and newfound naked confidence. And I came to really appreciate it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post: